Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Gloss (all)

3.8

I have 24 of the victoria secret beauty rush lip gloss tubes because I have a bit of an addiction but I get mine at the outlet so they are only like $3, I think they are really good lip glosses for that price and they show up really well on me so I definitely reccomend these

I'm not a huge gloss person at all, normally it drives me nuts to have it on my lips.

But I was in PINK recently to redeem my rewards card, I had "won" $100 and was down to the nitty gritty and didn't know how to spend the last few dollars so I picked up a gloss, I think it's in Candy? Or candy baby? I can't remember.

It smells freaking amazing, I wish they still had the body spray version! It is a thick gloss, but for some reason I don't mind. It gives the picture shine and moisture to your lips. It's a definite repurchase.

These are definitely my favourite tube glosses. I especially love using them to sheer out my lipsticks and pigmented glosses. I went to the Maldives recently and these were constantly in my beach bag - the perfect product to add a hint of soft, shiny colour after swimming. And they taste fantastic (bf agrees). I'm very pleased that V.S. stores are becoming more common in the U.K., even though their prices are a little ridiculous.

OMG the cherry one is life lol! I love it, pretty sheer red color, glitter, and sooo yummy!

I'm not a big lipgloss person, but I happened to stumble upon VS's semi-annual sale and a few of these glosses were lying around in a big box, waiting for someone to pay $2.50 for them. So I did, and I believe $2.50 is all these glosses are worth. Paying anything more would just be stupiditiy on anybody's part. The color is very sheer; what it looks like in the tube is not how it will ever look on your lips. The consistency is a bit too sticky, but not terribly tacky to me. However, I'd hate to see how your lips stick to your hair if you were to wear this and go outside during a high breeze.

They smell pretty awesome, and they taste OK. Overall, they're average as far as a lipgloss is concerned. I'm more of a lipstick person though.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Got it for Christmas. Made my lips peel badly. Gave it away. :-(

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

Smells sooooo good and is glossy but doesnt have much color and its sticky.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wish I hasn't torn off the labels of these, I wish I could name the names but these are def my HG l/g!!! I love the feel/texture & thickness; the flavors are to die for, & I love anything glittery. Mine all look subtly different from each other when applied, but but a basic light pink w glitter in descending tones of brightness. I just adore these & plan to buy more as soon as I can!! Love! Love!! Love!!! I love VS cosmetics in general, def no complaints here.... I keep one of these glosses in my purse at all times. :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Let me start of by saying that I am *not* a VS fan...at all, but I can't deny a good product when I find one. The Beauty Rush glosses have been my favorite glosses for years now. Why? Because I love the squeeze tube, slant tip which makes application a breeze, most of the flavors are at least tolerable, if not good, they condition my lips, they look great straight out of the tube and even as they wear away.

What's not so great:
They don't last long: they're just a standard gloss that requires frequent touch ups. There also isn't much color payoff…I mean, really, if you're struggling between which hot pink to get, let me tell you, it doesn't matter all that much because chances are, there will only be the slightest differences in the nuances of the color once on your lips (especially if your lips are pigmented), and you will probably be the only one who notices.

Different flavors for different colors, some are shimmer, some seem like they have glitter in them, others are just a regular gloss. Almost always on special 4/$20, 2/$15, and regularly $10 a pop (which is a ridiculous price, do not pay $10 for one of these!) My favorites are Mocktail Hour (SO loves the smell and taste of this one): a very shimmery nude, Cherry Bomb-a medium red with tiny glitter, and Juiced Berry.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I Have countless of those, and i love them all.
My husband loves the taste, i get a lot of kisses when i'm with them.. Lol!
The shine doesn't transfer a lot, what i think is great, because when i'm using MAC Dazzelglass my DH has glittler basically all over his face,because he tries to take it off and it actually gets worse.
They are not so sticky too.
So it's a good choice when your'r looking for a basic gloss with good taste and one that doesn't let your BF with makeup on.

Recommended for Medium Skin