October 24, 2014 | 1808 users online

Lip Gloss - Victoria's Secret - Beauty Rush Gloss (all)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2014 9:22:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

I wish I hasn't torn off the labels of these, I wish I could name the names but these are def my HG l/g!!! I love the feel/texture & thickness; the flavors are to die for, & I love anything glittery. Mine all look subtly different from each other when applied, but but a basic light pink w glitter in descending tones of brightness. I just adore these & plan to buy more as soon as I can!! Love! Love!! Love!!! I love VS cosmetics in general, def no complaints here.... I keep one of these glosses in my purse at all times. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2014 9:54:00 AM More reviews by youwillneverfindme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Let me start of by saying that I am *not* a VS fan...at all, but I can't deny a good product when I find one. The Beauty Rush glosses have been my favorite glosses for years now. Why? Because I love the squeeze tube, slant tip which makes application a breeze, most of the flavors are at least tolerable, if not good, they condition my lips, they look great straight out of the tube and even as they wear away.

What's not so great:
They don't last long: they're just a standard gloss that requires frequent touch ups. There also isn't much color payoff…I mean, really, if you're struggling between which hot pink to get, let me tell you, it doesn't matter all that much because chances are, there will only be the slightest differences in the nuances of the color once on your lips (especially if your lips are pigmented), and you will probably be the only one who notices.

Different flavors for different colors, some are shimmer, some seem like they have glitter in them, others are just a regular gloss. Almost always on special 4/$20, 2/$15, and regularly $10 a pop (which is a ridiculous price, do not pay $10 for one of these!) My favorites are Mocktail Hour (SO loves the smell and taste of this one): a very shimmery nude, Cherry Bomb-a medium red with tiny glitter, and Juiced Berry.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2014 1:22:00 PM More reviews by LarissaQ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I Have countless of those, and i love them all.
My husband loves the taste, i get a lot of kisses when i'm with them.. Lol!
The shine doesn't transfer a lot, what i think is great, because when i'm using MAC Dazzelglass my DH has glittler basically all over his face,because he tries to take it off and it actually gets worse.
They are not so sticky too.
So it's a good choice when your'r looking for a basic gloss with good taste and one that doesn't let your BF with makeup on.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/4/2014 10:28:00 PM More reviews by quiksilvababe

WAY too sticky for me. but the scent (chocolate) drives my husband wild and uhh--puts him in the mood, no joke. so ladies, go get it! the shimmer and shine from it is top notch but god damn is it way too sticky.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/27/2014 2:14:00 AM More reviews by SanFranGirl

I probably won't lie if I say these were the worst glosses I have ever bought!

I got hooked on the promotion and I generally don't mind having an extra lipgloss in my kit, but these were so disappointing.

Texture: texture felt quite tacky and weird. By weird I mean - the gloss would drag along to the tube like saliva and feel even weirder on the lips. Whenever I would press my lips together - the gloss was just clumping together creating a bit fat mess!

Smell: I quite liked the smell actually.

Result: couldn't even use it twice. I was stupid enough to purchase two of these and both had such a crazy formulation! I had to toss them right away and it is upsetting because I really wanted to love them and use them, they looked and smelled nice. But texture just killed it!

Don't recommend these to anyone.

For more candid in-depth reviews on other beauty/makeup products head here: http://theppb.wix.com/thepartyparrotblog

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by ljoseph29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Pros: gives a beautiful luxurious shine, leaves a sweet kissable taste to your lips, and I love the packaging.

Cons: Can be very sticky, doesn't last long or moisturize very well, chunky glitter, and the price is overrated.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2013 9:53:00 AM More reviews by CelineVipe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Its my favourite lip gloss! It tastes very sweet, almost like cotton candy and does what a lip gloss does! Its very sticky though, wish that vs would come out with the chap stick sort

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2013 11:33:00 PM More reviews by Sssunshine03

My favorite lip gloss. Has incredible staying power and taste phenomenal .

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by keekee713

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I used to have soooo many of these glosses. Like others said, they were a bit sticky, but I got used to it. I would have to say that my favorite flavor of them all was "puddin pie" it was pink but tasted just like a chocolate pudding pie. I also liked "candy baby", it was shear & didn't have any glitter. I still have a lot, but I did give some to family & they loved them, even my aunt who never wears makeup fell in love with one of them.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 11:33:00 AM More reviews by msroro

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this brand of lip gloss. I use it everyday and it keeps my lips really Sometimes before i but this gloss on I use my toothbrush to rub away all of the dead skin then put the lip gloss on and keeps my lips really smooth for the majority of the day.