December 21, 2014 | 1201 users online

Treatments (Face) - Signature Club A - Retinol Capsules

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2013 4:12:00 PM More reviews by LMGold

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this for five months and love it. Most retinol I've seen is in a cream or lotion, which invariably causes breakouts. This is not delivered in that form, and doesn't lose potency because it's in a capsule. Also, it's not too harsh.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2013 3:46:00 PM More reviews by Bonba2

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Too much sillicone, some nothing but feel smooth and later breakouts. Will no longer buy any of her products. Fancy packaging does not make up for poor products

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2006 11:16:00 AM More reviews by ruby_tea_roses

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like these retinol capsules quite a bit. They are individually sealed so you get a fresh dose of retinol every time. I have oily skin, and these retinol caps seem to keep my skin clear and smooth. They clear up any acne I have on my face, and they also exfoliate and brighten my skin really well. I am not the biggest Signature Club A fan on the earth, but I do like these retinol capsules a lot, and the Sig. Club A 5 Essentials Face Cream too. Those are two really good quality products from the Sig. Club A line. I usually buy the Retinol Capsules and 5 Essentials Cream in the same kit - I get a better price that way!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2006 2:24:00 AM More reviews by flamencovixen

These capsules are supposed to contain 12 hour time release retinol. I do like the concept of capsules housing the product rather than the jar. I think it keeps the product fresh. The product has silicone which does make my skin feel a lot smoother. I don't think it did anything special for my skin. I find retin-A far more effective so will not repurchase.