April 18, 2014 | 1865 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Christian Dior - Miss Dior Cherie Body Cream

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2007 2:00:00 PM More reviews by DENF

Miss Dior Cherie comes as both a body cream in a round tub with a screw top lid and a body lotion in a tall bottle with a flip top lid. This review is for the body cream.

I was urged to purchase the cream over the lotion by the SA who explained that this product as a quarter ounce of the pure perfume which is why it is more exspensive then the lotion. She claimed it was actually a better deal because it lasts longer, is much stronger, and I won't need to use as much. She was right on of those claims except for the sad fact that the intense perfume scent is completely destroyed by a strong overpowering note of burnt plastic. I exchanged for the lotion which I much happier with. The lotion has a softer scent but it is true and quite moisterizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2006 3:36:00 AM More reviews by MissRachael

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oooooh this is simply divine! I own the perfume and love it, and I find that this cream lasts longer than the perfume! It smells soooo good I wish I owned it aswell as the perfume, but it isn't in stores anymore boo hoo.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2006 8:59:00 PM More reviews by Jenny

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A souffle style body cream which has a gel cream consistency. Pale pink color that lightly moisturizes and sinks in quickly. Leaves skin moderately scented and slightly shimmering. The container is heavy with a plastic screw top lid. The scent is an effervescent berry with slight powdery smell. To me, I don't notice the caramel popcorn smell that I detect with the fragrance version of this scent. As of October 14, 2006, it retails for $65 for a 6.8 oz jar. To me, this is nothing special, especially at the given price. While I will use this up, I do not plan to repurchase.