October 31, 2014 | 821 users online

Conditioner - Clairol - Herbal Essences Drama Clean refreshing conditioner

rated 1 of 5 on 10/9/2013 11:31:00 PM More reviews by SuperGirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The. Worst. I've used Herbal Essences conditioners a million times and always liked them. This one is horrible. It leaves my hair more tangled and dry than what is was when I started. Definitely throwing it away and trying something else.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2013 8:52:00 AM More reviews by rachelk94

Great price and an okay conditioner I don't love it at all. For me it applies very soft and your hair feels and smells amazing but it doesn't last and my hair soon feels more thinner and limp. I think it's almost a fake softness because even when I spilt some on my hand it went that soft feeling. There's way better than this though! But okay if you want a cheap mediocre

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2013 5:32:00 PM More reviews by Michelle1993

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this conditioner because I have natural blond hair but I get it highlighted. My hair is not greasy but not very dry either and I found that most conditioners were weighing it down since I condition every time I shower (every day or every second day). I decided to give this product a try because it claimed to be a "clarifying product" and I LOVE it! It is so nice and light but leaves your hair looking healthy and makes it fairly soft. The smell is also amazing! And not to mention the great price lol. It does not leave your hair incredibly soft like other conditioners but I did not expect it to as that is not its purpose- its purpose is to be a light, daily conditioner. Because it is so light, however, I use a deep conditioner once a week to counterbalance it. Overall 5/5 and would definitely purchase again!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2013 12:50:00 AM More reviews by pinksexyhair

I am super stoked about this product!! I first fell in love with the shampoo and knew that I had to try the conditioner. The drama clean range doesn't get as much hype as their hello hydration line and I can't understand why. This stuff leaves my hair clean and soft without build up like promised. The smell is also terrific. It lasts a long time in my hair and makes my hair feel cleaner / fresher for longer. This conditioner is awesome with the matching shampoo! Totally recommend this set if you want soft manageable hair! This isn't as drying as you may think. I actually found the Tousle Me Softly range to be the most drying of the formulas.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2012 12:18:00 AM More reviews by MsSexyDivine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

My review is for the conditioner only. I bought this to use as a leave in conditioner since my hair is very dry. This was actually not too bad, not quite as moisturizing as I normally like but I managed to work my way to the end of the bottle. It does smell nice & fresh though.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/27/2011 1:29:00 PM More reviews by Yuix

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I didn't really like this. Although it did keep my scalp from getting oily, it barely gave my hair the moisture it needed. This, like the shampoo, also had an odd smell to it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2011 6:40:00 PM More reviews by CrystalNicole017

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a very lightweight conditioner it works perfectly for conditioning and not weighing down your hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2011 4:02:00 PM More reviews by AlleyCat415

I find that with the Herbal Essences line, most of the conditioners work the same (at least with my straight hair) and usually I just choose whatever scent I like. This one however is true to it's name and that is a lot lighter. Which is great if you shampoo your hair at night and don't want or need a heavy conditioner to weigh down your hair while you sleep. Scent is fresh too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2010 4:13:00 PM More reviews by morganito

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this (along with the shampoo) for about 2 weeks now. First I will say I have med length color treated hair. It gets oily at the roots but dry at the ends, and I generally only wash it every other day. I normally use moisturizing hair products, but noticed my hair felt heavy. I saw this at my local grocery store and always liked Herbal Essence line and it was so cheap (around 3 bucks) I figured it couldn't hurt. I alternate between this and moisturizing ones (shampoo and conditioner) and I love it so far. It smells great, doesn't strip my hair or leave it dry. It removes build up well, and my hair behaves better when I style it. I will be re-purchasing when I run out for sure!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2010 8:58:00 PM More reviews by slicedara

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This conditioner didn't work that well for me. Even used with the shampoo, it didn't "condition" properly. No matter how much I put in my hair, it just kind of "disappears". But yeah, it doesn't moisturize well at all.