April 21, 2014 | 1393 users online

Shampoo - Clairol - Herbal Essences Drama Clean refreshing shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2014 9:50:00 AM More reviews by jwudy

I'm a swim teacher so I'm in chlorine an awful lot. I also have very long hair and the tips of it are always in the water. I decided to use this shampoo when I heard a colleague talk about how expensive an anti-chlorinating shampoo is, and I thought that this would be a cheaper alternative.

It. Does. The. Job!

My hair no longer feels lumpy or glumpy like it used to after several washes. I do find that it is drying, which is why I pair this shampoo with the Herbal Essences Hello Hydration conditioner to restore some of the smoothness and shine

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2014 12:40:00 AM More reviews by teddylovesfood

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

All I have to say is... I LOVE THIS SHAMPOO!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 1:04:00 AM More reviews by beecky

Excellent clarifying shampoo ! I only wash my hair once a week, so I can use this every time I wash my hair. However, if you wash your hair every day/every other day, do not use this every time you wash your hair. I typically use high end products in my hair, and this beats any higher end clarifying shampoo I have ever tried ! It made my hair feel wonderfully clean and smelling great in the shower, and the results after it dried are just as wonderful. I'm not sure why but my hair had started to feel like it had some serious build up, and was getting overly tangled and just lackluster looking. I could literally feel the buildup in my hair, even right after I'd washed and dried it ! I suddenly remembered using this product years ago, and how it made my hair feel light and fluffy and wonderfully clean without stripping it. It's the exact same as I remember it years ago ! Also it's dirt cheap, I paid $3.00 for mine from target. I use this shampoo followed by a more moisturizing shampoo and a deep conditioner and the results are fantastic :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2014 8:26:00 PM More reviews by talaaasorenson

I am such a big fan of this! I used to be in beauty pageants and I put a lot of junk in my hair. Later, when just using my regular shampoo and conditioner, I saw that my hair looked like it was getting what looked like dandruff. I learned that it was buildup from all the hair products I use. I use this about once a week and it really cleans my hair very well without over stripping the hair. I use a super heavy conditioner with it and I'm super happy that my hair no longer looks like I have dandruff lol

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2014 4:55:00 PM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

Unlike other clarifying shampoos, this doesn't completely strip the hair nor does it leave it with any coating - it simply removes buildup very gently and leaves the hair soft. I don't mind paying a premium for something that works really well, but this shampoo is incredibly cheap. I wouldn't recommend using it within a week of colouring, just in case, but I think I have found my HG weekly clarifier (I wash my hair nearly every day).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2014 11:31:00 AM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great Shampoo. Smells nice, cleans and lathers well. Left no residue and didn't weigh down my fine, straight hair.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2014 12:20:00 AM More reviews by princessreena

I am so upset. I really wanted to like this product, but honestly I will never buy it again. It smells amazing and definitely made my hair feel clean, but unfortunately it caused my hair to break off terribly on the bottom. After using it about a month, my hair suddenly looked shorter, and by the time I realized this shampoo was the reason why my hair was breaking off on the bottom, it was too late. I used to always get compliments on my long hair, but not anymore since this shampoo made my hair break so badly and become so damage and dry that it became about 3.5 inches shorter! My hair is so damaged now that I am going to have to get a shorter haircut because that is the only way it can be repaired. I am incredibly upset and disappointed in this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2014 1:11:00 AM More reviews by asw37

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using this shampoo over the last six months as a once weekly chelating shampoo. I live with very hard water and have found this shampoo to be quite good at removing the hard water buildup in my hair.

It foams well, smells like some kind of synthetic fruity fragrance, is a nice shade of green and does what it says it will.

My hair is shoulder length, highlighted blonde with very fine strands, but loads of them. I haven't found this shampoo to be really drying, that said, I only use it once a week (I wash with other shampoos as well) and then condition really well.

I don't like the fruity smell but I can live with it because it's cheap and does the job.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/1/2014 10:55:00 PM More reviews by Kittycatdanceparty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am on a swim team and my hair is constantly abused by chlorine, so I bought this shampoo in hopes of cleansing my hair. The first time i used it, i was a bit dissatisfied by this strange dry, gunky feeling it gave my hair. Here I am, having tried it 5 times and now i'm having a major hair crisis where my hair is super sticky and looks oily and gross after using this shampoo. I've tried literally every home remedy and shampoo I have to get rid of this bizarre oily feeling, and nothing has worked. This product is TERRIBLE on certain hair types.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2013 3:05:00 AM More reviews by kochanie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this to use as a clarifying shampoo and it is awesome for that. Would be wayyy too drying for everyday use hence only 4 lippies but it's a great, cheap clarifier. I was previously using Redken cleansing cream for that but I think this one is much better. It lathers really well and smells amazing, sort of a citrusy green tea smell that is so fresh. It does leave your hair feeling squeaky clean and maybe a little stripped but a good conditioner will take care of that and your hair won't feel dry afterwards. I'll repurchase this because it's cheap, gets the job done, and smells so good.