MainStays Home Pumpkin Spice Scented Jar Candle

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

LOVE this!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This candle smells so yummy, and very appropriate for fall. It is a strong cinnamon spice scent with a hint of pumpkin and apple cider. I normally am not a big fan of anything apple scented but this is subtle and rounds out the scent nicely. The candle itself has very good scent throw - now that I've burned mine all the way I can still smell the remnants of the candle sitting next to me :) The Mainstays candles from Walmart have been hit or miss for me scent wise (though I am a fan of Fresh Baked Cookies - yum!) but Pumpkin Spice is a winner. I only wish I could find this scent still, it seems like its only available around fall time and I wish I had bought a few of them instead of only one. I guess I'll have to stock up next year ;)

on 12/6/2010 12:32:00 PM

I fell in love with the scent of this candle! Just the name Pumpkin Spice got my attention. They are inexpensive but you don't sacrifice quality. Within minutes the smell is so amazing just like the name. Perfect for fall. Highly recommend these.

on 11/3/2010 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Amazing scented candle for autumn!! I can't wait to get home and light this candle it smells so GOOD!! Super inexpensive, too. Try one!

on 11/1/2010 11:11:00 PM

This is the perfect holiday candle. You can smell it all over the house, but it is not overpowering. Also, you can't beat the price.

on 11/1/2010 7:29:00 PM

Love it!!! 5 bucks for candle that immediately scents the room. Black Cherry is wonderful too. I'm probably breathing in all kinds of bad stuff but at least it smells good and I didn't have to spend $24.99 for a little whiff.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Fall is my favorite season for candles. This smells AMAZING! This scent lingers in my apartment well after I blow out the candle. It smells JUST like pumpkin spice and not strong of perfume. I just wish it was 3 wicks instead of 1...because it burns sort of to the side and unevenly. That won't stop me from repurchasing though because it smells like a pumpkin pie coming out of the oven. Yum :)

on 11/20/2006 6:32:00 PM

Bought this because of the reviews here. Glad I did. I have been disappointed with other Mainstays freestanding candles. The scent seemed to be in the colored casing only, and was only noticable on the first burning. But the jar candle has a lasting scent that fills my entire place even after muliple uses. I will probably buy the pumpkin again, but will try different ones also!

on 11/2/2006 5:52:00 PM

Holy moly this thing has some serious throw, almost too strong. I spent a whopping 4 bucks for the jar and love it, will be stocking up. I also really like the Mulled Cider for fall. Keep the wick trimmed and shouldn't have a problem with smoking, so far no tunneling either. Great deal.

on 10/26/2006 9:13:00 AM

Although I am a candle snob, I am also a shopoholic. So even though I didn't need or even want any new candles I found myself sniffing the various selections at Walmart. Pumpking Spice smelled so good and was so cheap that I brought it home and have burned it pretty much every day, all day since purchase. It is a wonderful warm fall scent that competes with the best of my Yankee & Tyler candles. I'm reminded that sometimes the best products aren't always high end. I'll try more of this line & would certainly recommend it to others.

Popular Candles