September 22, 2014 | 1859 users online

Styling Products - Alberto Vo5 - Max Hold Fast-Drying Hair Spray

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2009 8:15:00 PM More reviews by bisco

Nothing amazing here, but nothing bad either. It's average, it holds, it's dry, and you get a lot. The smell isn't that pleasant, but it's not awful. The packaging is edgy and cool, but the hair spray is just hair spray. I bought it because vo5 doesn't test on animals. I'd probably buy it again, but it wouldn't be my go to. Like another user, I will look for another animal friendly hair spray after I finish this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2008 10:33:00 PM More reviews by polarpooch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great super hold hairspray. I like the fast dry, and that the scent fades very quickly. I use this w/the V05 Volume Blast spray gel, and the two work to hold my very hard to hold, thin, fine processed hair nearly all day. Better than most hairsprays that cost 3x as much. Have repurchased many cans of this. Good stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2008 7:21:00 PM More reviews by SierraMascara

Love it! My hair holds in place but stays soft. The scent is nice and light.. hardly there. The formula is dry, but doesn't dry out my hair or anything. Pretty much the perfect hair spray, imho!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2008 11:08:00 AM More reviews by moonandtheriver

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

So far this is my favorite hairspray. Little to no scent, dries fast, fine mist, holds well without being sticky. Great price too! Like it tons better than any other Ive tried to date. Been buying for a few years now!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2007 11:05:00 PM More reviews by SG444

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this hair spray a lot. It IS very dry, even right out of the can. It contains no water at all in the formula. The spray mist comes out very fine and it's easy to get a nice, light, even spray. It doesn't clog up on me. A little goes a long way yet it holds very well while letting my hair feel flexible and not stiff. I've never seen white flakes from this hairspray even when I accidentally overdo it a little. The fragrance is fruity and not as bad as others I've tried. I need to use this a bit more to see how it holds up in wind and humidity, so I'll update later in the summer.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2006 4:58:00 PM More reviews by maekay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Sorry to say that the packaging is the only good thing about this product. The formula seems TOO dry and gives a rather, frizzy, dry, fly-away, yet semi-holding effect. It's all the negatives of what the name implies and none of the positives. It's not expensive in the least so that's why I figured I'd give this new product a shot since I'm on the hunt for the perfect hairspray---the hunt continues...*sigh*