April 16, 2014 | 2046 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Jergens - Shea Butter Skin Enriching Moisturiser

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2013 4:20:00 PM More reviews by blondebum

Shea butter is so healthy for your skin, i cannot stress it enough! This ingredient helps to heal stretch marks, hydrate dry skin, and to lock in moisture. Jergen's shea butter enriching moisturizer does exactly all 3 of these things. When choosing a moisturizer i always look for ingredients such as aloe and shea butter because it is so hydrating and healthy for skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 11:22:00 AM More reviews by Mugechi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my holy grail lotion, I live in a pretty hot place and I love that this is not greasy at all yet it is super moisturizing. The scent seems a bit vanilla like but on my skin it disappears almost immediately after application. This works for me because I am a perfume user. It lasts all day and is worth the price. I have the 400 ml bottle that has a pump and it is not mess at all plus it lasts forever. I always repurchase this when I run out, it is a must have.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2013 12:48:00 AM More reviews by msaunderscam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love butters so much, and wanted a moisturizer with shea and/or cocoa butter in it. I like the scent of this product, and I love that it doesn't feel greasy. It absorbs quickly within maybe 10 minutes tops, and I do feel softer after application, and upon checking (I haven't applied it for a week, oops) just now, I noticed that a dry patch on my wrist is feeling softer along with my skin in general. I love this stuff! I got the smaller 10 fl oz bottle first, then upgraded to the larger one (which comes with a pump, if anyone's interested!)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2013 5:07:00 PM More reviews by Nasochkas

I love shea butter for moisture. I use shea butter body moisturizer, hand cream, soap, lip balm, you name it. I usually splurge on L'occitane for hand cream, soap and lip balm, but I find that for a general body moisturizer this Jergens product delivers just as well. Its super moisturizing but not greasy, especially if you let it absorb for a few minutes. The smell is great. It really helps my legs when they get super dry in the cold New England winters.
I have tried many other drug store shea butter or aloe lotions and none of them are as absorbent, non-greasy and super-moisturizing like this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 1:02:00 PM More reviews by Kimmeh5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. I'm usually a Curel Fragrance Free fan girl but wanted something that would be better suited as a body lotion. (I used the Curel for my hands.) I still experimented with this as a hand lotion---it's terrible for that. Too oily. I used it and sat down to eat, my hands slipped constantly. However it gets 5 stars as a body lotion. The first time I used it I noticed the complexion on my arms was a bit smoother/brighter and it does not have the slip and slide effect on my body. Even my problematic feet liked it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2012 2:38:00 AM More reviews by thevnilly

I think it's a little oily upon application, but sinks in after a few minutes. I've found that it really does make my skin soft and smooth and doesn't irritate my crazy sensitive chest. I'm not too keen on the scent, though. It smells like my Tree Hut shea scrub, but with too much of a sunscreen/tanning lotion odor to me. It would be great for summer, just not any other season. For this reason alone, I probably won't repurchase this specific scent any time soon.

UPDATE: I've discovered that this lotion gives me bumps on my bum. Odd.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2012 3:20:00 PM More reviews by jenny4m

Love the smell and the feeling of this product on my skin. It keeps my skin moisturized all day long!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2012 8:42:00 PM More reviews by modernaire

when i was younger, i used to use a lot of VS/BB&W lotions for their fruity/floral /exotic scents. now that i'm in my late 20s i've moved on to lotions with softer, warmer scents that would moisturize well. i saw good reviews for this lotion so when i spotted a sale online i had to jump on it and buy 5 bottles sight unseen, scent unsniffed...

SCENT: on me, smells strongly of vanilla and a hint of caramel, but NOT in a sickly sweet, cloying way - a soft, well-rounded scent. i wish bare skin smelled like this. have resisted shameful urges to bite down while sniffing the back of my hand. and it would smell really good on a man too so no need to use separate lotions :)

MOISTURE: very surprised. bought it for the scent but my skin feels soo much smoother and softer after using this lotion. sinks in really well. won't perform miracles on alligator skin, but works well enough for standard dry skin

FACE?: i like simplifying my skincare routine so i tried this lotion on my face too. but unfortunately, it didn't do anything special to my skin. it didn't sink in as well and kind of sat on top of my skin, like a film. it didn't break me out or anything, but i'll just stick to my face lotion.

overall, very happy with my purchase. really glad i took a chance and bought 5 bottles!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2012 3:15:00 PM More reviews by xoxoCK

Very hydrating, not greasy, great price! A great all over body lotion, and the smell isn't over powering or sickening. Will buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 10:00:00 AM More reviews by seroled

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this lotion. The scent is great and it's very moisturizing. I do plan to buy again.