Jergens Shea Butter Lotion

4.6

WATER, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER), CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, PETROLATUM, CETEARETH-20, HYDROXYETHYL UREA, MANGIFERA INDICA (MANGO) SEED BUTTER, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER, ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, OCTYLDODECYL MYRISTATE, HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE, CETYL ESTERS, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, FRAGRANCE, ISOHEXADECANE, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, CARBOMER, MINERAL OIL, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN

on 4/1/2015 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This lotion smells awsome! It does rehydrate your skin and leaves it smooth and silky! I pair it with the shea beauty oil in jergens. And it works wonders! My skin is smoother then ever! Love it!

on 2/2/2015 9:35:00 PM

I have been using this product for a few weeks now and have really noticed a difference in my dry skin. My skin is no longer flaky or feels tight, but very smooth and soft. Product has a good consistency and it does not feel sticky during our Australian summer months. The fragrance is lovely and lingers for most of the day without being too overpowering. I will definitely be re-purchasing this again and look forward to trying some of the other Jergens products on the market.

on 11/19/2014 1:28:00 AM

This lotion smells amaxing like rich nutty goodness. I hated it in the summer, it felt like I was applying butter cream frosting to my legs but its very nice in the winter. My skin feels very comfortable and my hands arent greasy at all. This is so much better than the over priced cetaphil lotion I just finished.

on 10/19/2014 10:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

IN LOVE, IN LOVE, IN LOVE! I have actually been using this lotion for a while now. I always get compliments on my skin complexion and my "glow". I use the Jergens body oil every night after shower or bath and the lotion in the mooring when I wake before I put on my clothes. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. Especially darker tones you can really see a difference.

on 8/6/2014 2:22:00 AM

I'm glad I dug this up from my lotion collection to try again! I don't know why I stopped. It's a really nice, basic lotion that's easy to get for a good price. Fantastic for dry patches just about anywhere on the body(but remember there is fragrance in the ingredients) and I like to slather on generously after a shower and before bed.

Gives your skin a nice, hydrated shine that seems to last hours and hours, but with no greasy film or unpleasant oily feeling. Has a really mild, nutty vanilla scent that reminds me of the classically pretty "Warm Vanilla Sugar" scent from BBW, but doesn't drift for more than fifteen minutes or so. Perfume lovers will appreciate how the fragrance dries down to nearly nothing unless somebody's nose is pressed against your skin.

I have keratosis pilaris on my arms and legs and this aids in keeping my skin moisturized enough not to feel too rough to the touch. Good stuff if you just need a trusty fix for regular old dry skin problems.

Plus, shea butter is the second ingredient! It's a great drugstore find. I'll repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

The fragrance is wonderful / I like to layer it with the Body shop shea fragrance. It works magic on dry skin and feet. I never thought that a drugstore brand would work so well, but it keeps my skin very soft and with just a hint of shea fragrance. I love this stuff!

on 5/5/2013 4:20:00 PM

Shea butter is so healthy for your skin, i cannot stress it enough! This ingredient helps to heal stretch marks, hydrate dry skin, and to lock in moisture. Jergen's shea butter enriching moisturizer does exactly all 3 of these things. When choosing a moisturizer i always look for ingredients such as aloe and shea butter because it is so hydrating and healthy for skin.

on 4/14/2013 11:22:00 AM

This is my holy grail lotion, I live in a pretty hot place and I love that this is not greasy at all yet it is super moisturizing. The scent seems a bit vanilla like but on my skin it disappears almost immediately after application. This works for me because I am a perfume user. It lasts all day and is worth the price. I have the 400 ml bottle that has a pump and it is not mess at all plus it lasts forever. I always repurchase this when I run out, it is a must have.

on 4/13/2013 12:48:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love butters so much, and wanted a moisturizer with shea and/or cocoa butter in it. I like the scent of this product, and I love that it doesn't feel greasy. It absorbs quickly within maybe 10 minutes tops, and I do feel softer after application, and upon checking (I haven't applied it for a week, oops) just now, I noticed that a dry patch on my wrist is feeling softer along with my skin in general. I love this stuff! I got the smaller 10 fl oz bottle first, then upgraded to the larger one (which comes with a pump, if anyone's interested!)

on 2/20/2013 5:07:00 PM

I love shea butter for moisture. I use shea butter body moisturizer, hand cream, soap, lip balm, you name it. I usually splurge on L'occitane for hand cream, soap and lip balm, but I find that for a general body moisturizer this Jergens product delivers just as well. Its super moisturizing but not greasy, especially if you let it absorb for a few minutes. The smell is great. It really helps my legs when they get super dry in the cold New England winters.
I have tried many other drug store shea butter or aloe lotions and none of them are as absorbent, non-greasy and super-moisturizing like this one.