October 2, 2014 | 1753 users online

Lipstick - Bourjois - Docteur Glamour

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2012 11:09:00 PM More reviews by Xtine66

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Other

I got Bourjois' #26 Framboise à Croquer lipstick the other day, and it's the best I've ever used. It goes on feeling better than even the best lip balms, making my lips very happy. It's also the most insane fuchsia ever, with three different colors of non-gritty sparkles, and very long lasting. It survives meals, hot tea, even smooches. It's addictive - I apply it several times a day because I want to, not because I must.

The light scent and accurately color-keyed, nifty packaging are lovely bonuses. My Chanel lipstick isn't as nice as the Bourjois. The Bourjois feels much better, and is far longer-lasting.

The Europeans & Brits can get the best makeup! We Yankistanis have to search for folks who'll sell it to us at all, let alone at reasonable prices, and w/out insane shipping costs. Thank gawd for auctions: many sites charge the same for one of these as what I paid for two of them, including shipping!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2011 11:30:00 PM More reviews by angelinuh

Such a moisturizing, beautiful color! color isn't too bold at first, but can be layered for a more glam look. My lips don't dry out and i don't feel like I am even wearing lipstick or that I have to touch up all the time.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2011 2:45:00 PM More reviews by Eyedustx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this is in the colour 'rose requinque' and i adore it! I bought this for my prom later this month but i cant stop using it! Its a nice medium/ light pink, It is perfect to throw on and run out the door! I really dont like the packaging ! i think its really ugly but thats just my opinion! I can't wait to re-purchase

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2010 2:55:00 AM More reviews by blushingpammy

I have this in 2 shades - Rose Toubib and Rose Tendre. Between the two, I like Rose Toubib better. It is appears as a classic pink shade on my lips. And it is not drying as compared to MAC Satin Finish lipsticks and other lippies too. I also like that it does not have the chunky glitters that Rose Tendre has which can be really annoying. The packaging is really nice and girly. The cap may be a little flimsy being plastic but it still looks classy and not cheap. Since it is the sister company of Chanel, I think this is a cheaper alternative to their lipsticks and quality wise, it is really good. It leaves a nice rosy pink stain on my lips even after drinking and eating and other activities. It has a sheer gloss to it which is really lovely too. But a thin layer of gloss won't hurt to make it look prettier on the lips. I'm thinking of trying Rose Retabli next but my only friend would be eBay since this brand is not locally available in where I live. For a drugstore brand, you can't go wrong with this lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2010 6:36:00 AM More reviews by lautjuh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

the colour that I have of this lipstick is rosé requinqué. it is a beautifull pink which makes my lips look healthy and a bit glossy too. I like the hydrating properties that it has. and I just love the colour. I have almost finished my lipstick but I would abselutely buy a new one!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2010 7:54:00 PM More reviews by almond_leaves

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

I have two shades, Rose Toubib and Rose Retabli. Both creamy and moisturizing. Good color pay off. You do need to have a good base for those to last a bit longer.

Both of those colors don't look the best on my yellow tones. I think they'll look better on people with pink tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2010 4:48:00 AM More reviews by ilorietta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great product, i have rose toubib and the colour is much better than some high end brands..

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2010 9:53:00 PM More reviews by teebubbly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

i got 2 lipsticks frm this kind, and it is great smooth moist bt not over creamy for the 1st time i use it, bt after a month it getting dry on my lips, not as moist as before. I was excited to get more colour but after i knew this lipstick getting dry, i doubt it, but it was a great healthy lipstick!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2010 7:26:00 PM More reviews by starrystarzzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Overall, very moisturizing lipstick I love the texture. But the colors are too bold for me. Cant find a color I can wear everyday. The pink is too cold for my warm skin. Still, I bought a red one to use for nights out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2009 8:17:00 AM More reviews by Magixz

I love this brand of Bourjois lipstick more than some of the other Bourgois lipsticks. I hate that the stores have taken most of the Bourjois makeup from their shelves though. Docteur Glamour lipstick is so smooth, moist, and creamy on me. The quality of this lipstick is based on the excellent ingredient choices, similar to other high end brands, only better to me. It is one of my grab and go lippies for sure, but now that it is so hard to come by, I am tending to save my favorite colors for those special days when I want to feel a little more ladylike on my errands, or the job. It has great staying power and does not bleed. I adore the light fragrance.