November 23, 2014 | 1196 users online

Lipstick - Avon - Precise Satin Lipcolor

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2007 2:54:00 AM More reviews by PeeWeeScaresMe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this lipcolor in Pink Tigress for 1.99 and I am very pleased with this product. The shade is a cool shimmery medium pink and it comes it one of those tubes that you have to keep twisting until the product flows out. The only difference is that unlike most of these types of applicators, this one is angled and pointed on the tip to allow for a more precise application. It is pretty much like a liquid lipstick with a satiny finish and the color lasts on my lips for a couple of hours before I need to reapply. I would repurchase these again, but I that it was marked down due to discontinuation.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2006 9:07:00 AM More reviews by selmasoo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this lipcolor, which looks like a regular tube of lipstick until you uncap it. You then twist the bottom until the color comes out at the top into the contoured applicator. There are 8 colors to choose from; 5 with shimmer, the other 3 are cream. I purchased "SANDY" (W-cream) and it is a completely medium nude color. It is not overly moisturizing or greasy. The fragrance is like a synthetic cappuccino-type scent...or something of that nature. Not a horrible scent, but just different. It is also much cheaper than "Too Faced Glamour Gloss" for $18.00, which is nearly identical to Avon's Precise Satin Lipcolor for $8.00,(plus Avon has sales on their cosmetics all the time...currently right now the price is $3.99, and no I am not an Avon Representative,lol). I would repurchase again but in a different color, maybe "BRANDY", because it is a (N) shade with shimmer and it would probably show up better with my skin color.

~*~UPDATE~*~ Sadly, I was never able to try the color "BRANDY". Avon discontinued their 'Precise Satin Lipcolors'. :-(

rated 1 of 5 on 10/16/2006 8:44:00 PM More reviews by EllesJuicieGlosses

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I couldn't stand this on my lips for more than 5 seconds! It has the most awful, plastic, chemical-ish scent, I couldn't take it...too bad, the colour selection is nice...also, it goes on uneven and gooey...yuk...I pre-ordered 4 of these and had the same experience with each.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2006 5:32:00 AM More reviews by dewdraup

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is such a great idea! It's like a liquid lipstick, and you turn the bottom to push the product out the top into little holes. The application is flawless, and the color lasts for hours. I have the Rosita Berry and the Pink Tigress, with the first being a little darker than on the website or catalog and the second being a little lighter and more shimmery. I've been using a lot of glosses lately, mostly Lancome Juicy Tubes and Mark Juicy Gems, but I think I'm going to switch to these. Plus, I like something I can slip into my jeans pocket and not have to worry about. Can't do that very well with lipstick, but you can do that easily with these. A definite winner from Avon - they sure have come up in the world. UPDATE: I just noticed after using these for a few more days they are actually in a clear tube so you can see exactly how much you have left as you twist the product out. Another big plus!