July 29, 2014 | 1479 users online

Eyeliner - Lise Watier - Gel Liner in Emeraude

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2012 6:34:00 AM More reviews by ninadg2

This is a teal colour with subtle green shimmer that doesn't really translate on the eyes. It's smooth with good pigmentation. The main problem I have with this gel liner is that it doesn't last on me as long as Stila or MAC. It wears off and fades before the end of the day, and I always have primer underneath. The product I have is in a little pot, like gel liners from other brands, not what's on the picture.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2011 11:29:00 AM More reviews by stara69

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Lovely colour (dark greenish teal with a gleam to it), great creamy consistency that dries quickly but not too fast and stays on ALL DAY!! I would definitely purchase this product again but it seems to have been a special edition as i have not seen it in years.

(the product is not as pictured as that is the glitter eyeliner, this product comes in a little jar like most other gel liners)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2010 8:47:00 PM More reviews by Cyberglam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Lise Watier glitter eyeliners are the best quality out there. Emeraude is my favorite color out of all of them, and it looks pretty on everyone.

On days where I don't feel like wearing too much makeup, but I still want to look good, I draw a thin line of M.A.C. jaded eyeliner, on my upper lashline. (It's a turquoise color.) Then, I apply this over top, and WOW! I get compliments all day long, and it stays put all day too :D

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2008 8:26:00 PM More reviews by jennaKitty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

living in montreal, every season Lise watier has a public sale, i bought a kit that contaisn three of the gel liners, onyx(black), amyesth(purple) and emaraude(turqoise) for 10$, they are amazing! amazing pigmentation just like liquid liner, easy to apply, good amount of product, simple pretty packaging and they last all day no matter what weather conditons and even trhough my super oily eyelids!
would def recommend to anyone and wud def buy even at full price! this is my HG eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2007 8:54:00 PM More reviews by zashmia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

There was no catagory for the black gel liner so I am posting in this one instead....I love this liner, glides on easy, stays put even after a tear jerker movie! Very pleased with it...I also bought the avon brand gel liner and was very disappointed in it...pathetic color transfer, does not glide on well at all...hope this helps.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2006 8:57:00 PM More reviews by Winnie3

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Lise Watier's gel eyeliner is another outstanding product in this line.
The Emeraude has a slight metallic finish and when applied appears as a teal blue shade. It applies easily with an eyeliner brush and lasts most of the day.
It really makes my blue eyes pop and this shade would look good on all eye colors.
This eyeliner is available in 4 shades including the Emeraude, Topaz, Onyx, and Amethyst. These colors are all pretty.
Try it, you won't be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2006 12:53:00 PM More reviews by BCbabe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous! If you like MAC's Teal pigment, you'll love this. It's a little deeper than Teal but the same shimmering jewel-toned colour. The consistency is a tad thicker than others (say Stila's or MAC's, which I find softer, creamier) but the unique colour ~ as far as gel liners go ~ makes it worth owning. And it is LE. It's funny how these look tiny but in fact hold more than MAC's. Don't let the size of the jar fool you. Lise's gel liners are 4.5g net wt. .16oz. while MAC's are 3g or 0.1 US oz.
Also comes in Onyx (black cream), Topaz (shimmery copper brown, very similar to Rich Ground) and Amethyste (shimmery plummy purple).

I think Lise Watier is making a big mistake making these LE. I held off hoping to find these eventually marked down but when my store got down to *one* left, I figured it was time to splurge. Retail for $17Cdn at London Drugs or Shoppers Drug Mart.