Bobbi Brown Instant Long-Wear Makeup Remover

4.1

Water, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trisiloxane, Sodium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, PEG-4 Dilaurate, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Dipotassium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol.

on 4/21/2014 5:51:00 AM

I hate this product. Sorry, but I do.

It leaves my skin and the area around my eyes soo oily. And it does not do a perfect job in removing eye makeup, either.

on 3/8/2014 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got a sample of this from Sephora and it's been a long-time repeat buy since then. The consistancy is like water, so you have to apply it real fast before it runs off of your hands. It's as gentle as water; simply non-irritating and super effective. I can feel the clumps of my waterproof mascara fall off of my lashes when applied. I never used a makeup remover before, but this improves the make-up removal process; it comes off much faster with it and leaves your skin soft and moist.

on 12/16/2012 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I didn't think this was a good makeup remover at all, especially considering the price. I normally stick to the drugstore when it comes to makeup remover. I got a deluxe sample of this from bobbibrown.com. I used this and then washed my face. Later I noticed I still had on quite a bit of eye makeup, especially under my eyes. Overall, I am not impressed.

on 3/24/2012 6:45:00 PM

Even though this product is a little pricey, it is amazing. It does exactly what it is supposed to do.

I used one pad per eye (after shaking the bottle to mix the liquid) added a small amount onto the pad and held it onto my eye for about 5 seconds and then swiped down and it took almost all of my mascara and eyeshadow off. Second swipe up to get the excess mascara off and I was good to go!

I love the product and I loved the bottle! I would love to buy it again but I am now looking into buying more organic and chemical free products.

on 8/19/2011 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Originally I got this as a sample from Sephora and I liked it so much that I bought the full size. However I do not think I will repurchase, because after using it for a month I like it less. I feel that I have to use quite a bit of it, and even then I have rub hard to get my stubborn mascara (Benefit They're Real) off. Despite the name, the removal is not instant at all. Even after several minutes of soaking and rubbing, I still have raccoon eyes in the morning. It doesn't take it all off. I don't mind the slightly oily feel - it comes off anyway when I wash my face and it's never made my sensitive skin have a bad reaction. Doesn't sting my eyes or leave a film on my contacts. Overall, it just seems so average and there are lots of drugstore brands that offer the same thing. For now, I would rather use MUFE SensEyes, though that one isn't quite perfect either.

on 4/5/2011 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I have been on the hunt for an eye makeup remover that WORKS.. (i wear waterproof mascara and eyeliner everyday) my latest try was this one by bobbi brown and to no avail ..i'm still waiting for it to remove my black liner in my waterline... which i'll try for continuously every night ..will continue to hope till the bottle is empty half way there tho...
ok it won't
:( ...trying clinique next

on 1/7/2011 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this as a free gift with a ton of makeup I purchased from BB and wasn't initially very excited by it - was expecting a more exciting free gift.. 8-)) So very happy I got it now though - it is superb. I have to agree with a previous reviewer that this encourages me to take my make up off every night as it makes the process much much less of a chore. It literally sweeps it off in ONE go, does not irritate my VERY sensitive eyes and leaves my skin feeling comfortable and really nourished. Once I have finished this bottle I will most definitely repurchase... As I didn't buy it I don't know how much it is locally but whatever it is it will be worth it just to take the tedium out of my evening cleansing ritual..!!

on 8/26/2010 1:00:00 PM

Great make up remover: shake the bottle, open the lid and in a quick swipe all the make up is gone. No need to rub and no panda eyes anymore. It dissolves also stubborn eyeliner/mascara. The packaging is not the best (i would prefer a pump) but with some practice it is possible to avoid waste of the product. It is not oily and does not leave a filmsy residue. One of the best make up removers I have ever tried (much better than Chanel, which costs double the price!).

on 6/24/2010 7:04:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

GREAT eye makeup remover! No oil and it gets all or most of the makeup off with just one or 2 cotton balls (and I wear a lot). This product helped me get better at removing my makeup before going to sleep because it made the task so simple instead of the chore it used to be.

on 4/24/2010 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This no better than Almay's oil-free imo. This does not easily remove my mascara-which is the main thing I look for in a eye makeup remover. I do not even wear waterproof. I will just purchase Almay until I find something better..