September 23, 2014 | 946 users online

Eye Shadow - Physicians Formula - Mosiac cream to powder shadow-TerraCotta

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2007 7:32:00 PM More reviews by cinnamongirl46

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have used this product for over a year and I love the colors, the texture of the eyeshadow cream, it goes on smoothly and stays all on all day. The lighter cream color also makes a good base eyeshadow or for days when you want to look like you have no makeup on but want to cover redness or dark shadows on the eyelids. It is about $12.00 per compact usually, I got mine on sale for about $7.99 and it was worth it. The only thing I would change is that I wish they had included a brush with the compact or room within the compact to put a small applicator.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2006 3:23:00 PM More reviews by vben

This must be a newer product because I have not seen it before with other PF products.This is a cream to powder eyeshadow,I know you are thinking cream shadows are terrible but these are really great!This comes in a compact and the shades are as follows:upper left corner copper,lower left corner medium brown,lower right corner pale beige,upper right corner rich chocolate brown and in the center bronze.This are highly pigmented,long lasting and feel like silk going on!I was pleasantly suprised with this product because most cream shadows leave a lot to be desired!