October 1, 2014 | 2116 users online

Tools - Sonia Kashuk - Deluxe Body Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2007 10:50:00 PM More reviews by skizzerkid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Haha I completely agree with the reviewer below me--- I would've never paid $20 bucks for this, but I found it in an overstock store for $5.99 (unopened too!!) So I completely lucked out, but I actually like it. Good for loose powder and body shimmer/bronzer AND good for buffing in bronzers and shimmers on the face. VERY cute brush. I'll probably get $20 worth of use out of it, but I would've never handed over that much to begin with.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2006 12:46:00 PM More reviews by zombiekitten87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

At $20 this brush had BETTER last me forever!

Its a cute little brush with a short, fat, round plastic base and a huge tuft of natural hair bristles. I love just petting it and playing with it, and as far as its actual usage, it works really well for shimmer dusts or bronzers that you dont want too much precision on.

It comes in a short, clear, cylindrical package that has NO instructions on it, so I guess you can clean it with any brush cleaner, and as far as using it goes, I suggest you experiment

Its way too expensive for plastic and hair, but its worth it if you'll use it a lot.

I suggest looking for a deal on this one