MAC Liquidlast Liner - Point Black

4.1

Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium hectorite, Sorbitan tristearate, Ascorbyl palmitate, Caprylyl glycol, Hexylene glycol, Propylene carbonate, Hydrogenated palm kernel glycerides, Hydrogenated palm glycerides, Phytosteryl isostearate, BHT, Phenoxyethanol [ /- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140)]

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Great eyeliner! It stays put, and doesnt run at all. I didn't even like liquid liners until trying this one. I wanted to find one that "dried all the way", but all the ones I tried just ran down my eyes. Water is out of the question. This one really works well, and I like the price of it as well. The wand is easy to use, and its not clumpy. I would suggest trying this one before giving up on liquid eye liners. I used to use another liquid liner for photo shoots, but it only lasted an hours or so before running all over my face! Love this one!

WORST eyeliner ever!!!
I'm in my 30s, I've applied eyeliner for well over 10yrs, but this eyeliner has to be the single worst item of makeup I've ever used.
It's thick, gloopy and impossible to make a line that isn't streaky and thick. It does not go on smooth at all.
I bought this for my upcoming wedding as I wanted an eyeliner with staying power.
It does stay, once you've applied it, but the fact that you have to walk around all day with an awful line on your eyes is just bad.

If you want to remove it I recommend : micellar water. It's the only thing that works for me.

Will I repurchase? No.

on 6/9/2015 10:34:00 AM

Amazing eyeliner that literally won't budge!

if you're in the UK - Boots 17 brand has an EXACT dupe for 5 - "tattoo me 48 hour liner" in black. I used 17 on one eye, and MAC on the other, and they were both identical finish/look and stayed the same at the end of the day.

on 6/7/2015 9:40:00 AM

Best eyeliner ever! Stays on forever

on 5/29/2015 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This stuff is smooth, it's bold, it's beautiful, and it doesn't budge.

I'm not joking about that. If you accidentally dab this stuff where you don't want it, you will struggle to remove it. Ordinary water will not work. Which is great for battling the elements (oily lids, rain/wet weather, crying ect.). I have worked out while wearing this, I've swam with it on, bathed in very steamy baths and even fell asleep all with this eyeliner on and it remains perfectly in tact the entire times.

Highly recommended.

Note: the tip is a brush applicator. It takes a little time (about a minute) to dry completely, which means if you roll your eyes or squint or glare too hard your beautiful cat eyes will become an artsy take on the Rabid Raccoon. But through the night, the first few minutes is the only time you need worry about it. After that, your biggest challenge will come in getting the eyeliner off.. (Hint, go oil based)

on 5/7/2015 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have an oily eyelid and i have tried several other eyeliner brands from maybeline, ysl, to make up forever and they all makes me look like a panda after several hours. This eyeliner last super long even if you have oily eyelid like me. Using this product is somehow difficult at the beginning, however after a couple of practices, you'll be an expert.

on 3/25/2015 10:55:00 PM

I swear by this product since i started using it 4 years ago. I have oily lids and this product it the absolute bomb. I have swam with it, exercised with it and it does not smudge or run one bit. I can even trek with it and the eyeliner would not budge. I highly recommend it to girls whom are looking for a liquid liner that can last through all weather conditions. However the formula does dry up and and become sticky if you do not use it frequently. The brush also requires a little technique to use. In short, the formula works like a charm for those who wants an eyeliner that stays, but it does not glide on as easily as the usual liquid liners due to the formula. However, i have never found another eyeliner that is as resistant as this one and would definitely overlook the flaws for its amazing lasting ability.

on 2/21/2015 12:42:00 AM

This stuff DOES NOT COME OFF. I have watery eyes prone to tearing randomly and oily eyelids - and this will stay through it all. I use it everyday. As others have said it takes a bit to get the hang off. I find after a few weeks the consistency changes and it can get a bit gloopy. My secret is to put a bit of it in a sample pot (or back of your hand) and then use a separate, clean proper eyeliner brush to dab into it and apply it. This gives you more control over the amount you are applying and remedies the sometimes gloopiness of the built it brush.

If you are looking for a dramatic eyeliner than this is what you're after, it is by far the best for staying power and will not budge whatsoever! Ythe brush can be used thinly or you can thicken up your line and create the perfect wing, this will last me all day and only really comes off with oil based eye makeup removers.

It isn't for beginners and needs some getting used to but once you have the hang of it, amazing product.

I was sceptical as like others have said it is gel like gooey liquid but I didn't even notice a difference once I started applying! This was a Mac replacement from the super slick - which is a terrible eyeliner.

I am quite impressed with this little gem!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

this is literally my HG eyeliner!! for a long time I've struggled with finding the "perfect eyeliner" because I have super oily skin and all of the eyeliners I've used in the past would always smudge to my bottom water line and would fade away within an hour. At first I was kind of hesitant to buy this eyeliner since I've had bad luck with all the eyeliners I've bought in the past but i decided to splurge on this. It was probably one of the best decisions I've ever made!! it literally stays on ALL day without smudging and you literally need anything oil based to remove this!!. Overall i would definitely buy this again if i ever ran out!

Top Rated MAC Products