September 2, 2014 | 918 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Shower for the Cure

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2013 12:24:00 PM More reviews by kimk

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Just used this last night for the first time. YUM. It's a lovely fresh, maybe slightly herbal or green scent that isn't overpowering. It sudses like a fiend (which to my mind if a must for a shower gel!) and I find this particular gel to be less drying than many of the other philosophy gels, so I will use this as long as they put it out every October! I'm a cancer survivor myself, so I am so pleased that philosophy does this. Love it to pieces!

Oh, I put a pump I'd saved from some other bottle on this bottle since I like that delivery system better. Otherwise, this stuff is perfection. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 8:03:00 PM More reviews by Tearbag1969

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have bought this product numerous times. The smell is fantastic, but not overpowering. Not irritating to the skin. Can also be used as shampoo. I will buy again and again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2007 10:19:00 PM More reviews by 3buzyboyz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the first philosophy shower gel I have purchased and I am SO IN LOVE with this scent!!! Like the other reviewers, I don't smell any notes of tangerine -- I would describe it as soft, feminine, and clean. I wish they would turn this into a fragrance. LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2007 7:54:00 AM More reviews by Clare_3108

I purchased the 24oz size of this and sadly it fell out of my cupboard and the top of the bottle split but, fortunately not a lot of product leaked and managed to tape it up, doesn't look as good as it should in the bathroom, never mind!

The scent itself is supposed to smell of tangerines which I can't smell that much just is a lovely moisturising shower gel, I'm not sure how to describe but, as the previous reviewer said it smells clean. I would re-purchase but, there are other Philosophy shower products I prefer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2006 10:37:00 PM More reviews by Gradle

I love Philosophy shower gels, and this one I purchased mainly because 100% of proceeds go to the Women's Cancer Research fund. This is supposed to smell like tangerines, but I don't really smell anything other than a standard, nice clean shower gel fragrance. Like all Philosophy shower gels, this one lathers nicely and doesn't dry out my skin.