September 17, 2014 | 2080 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - dream mousse shadow mint green

rated 1 of 5 on 12/7/2012 8:40:00 PM More reviews by DollyBoots

Worthless. Total waste of money)):

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2012 1:32:00 AM More reviews by DyingMessenger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I bought this one (plus 6 others at Dollar Tree) and was pleasantly surprised!
Pros:
-Awesome packaging (glass jar with tight fitting, durable plastic lid)
-Wonderful light, shimmery mint green color, goes well with all eye colors.
-Goes on very smooth.
-Does not crease, stays all day.

Cons:
-Shimmer may get over other parts of the eyes and cheeks in application.
-Oily if too much is applied.
-Is fairly light, so, due to being oily if too much is applied, building up color is hard.

However, even through the cons, I would buy this, and all the colors I have, again!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2007 1:44:00 PM More reviews by angelenvy

This is the prettiest colour for green eyes.
I apply it with a brush along my lash line. Sooo subtle and pretty. I have a picture in profile.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2006 4:57:00 PM More reviews by lucyrox

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this creme e/s. The color is very light shimmery green (no blue tones). I have found a great way to wear this dream mousse e/s. What I do is apply an e/s primer like Lumene or UDPP, then apply this sheer shimmery cream shadow all over my eye from my lash line to brow; then I put Ulta Radiant (a pure green shadow) e/s on my lid from my crease to lash line. It works really great that way, and has no creasing by the end of the day, and brightens my hazel eyes very much. Don't be afraid of the color, it is a very sheer and light shimmery green, not like the green color on the top.