October 23, 2014 | 1791 users online

Concealers - Physicians Formula - Magic Cube Concealer in Neutral Beige

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2014 2:05:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

This was by far my favorite concealer. I loved loved loved it.
The shade was perfect for my undereye area and it served its job well. I used it under my mineral makeup and it wore wonderfully. I am so sad they longer sell this. I hate all their other concealers and shades as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2009 9:04:00 AM More reviews by Ilovenature2

This is probably the bestest concealer I have ever used.
I was in Kmart and I saw that this was on sale, so I thought I'd give it a try with the expectation of nothing spectacular.
BUT to my surprise this covers EVERYTHING (i have bad skin!) and it stays in place all day (I use it with pressed powder) and never looks cakey.
Give it a try, you might like it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2007 12:32:00 AM More reviews by chayaNY

This is a good and less expensive alternative to Dermablend. It's waterproof and really stays in place (once set with powder). It has a different consistency than Dermablend and similar concealers in that it has more of a creme to powder finish, and also more matte. Nonetheless, I often blend it with a very light Dermablend color to get the right shade for certain areas. I don't use as an under eye concealer (though I would mixed with some liquid foundation), but for spot coverups to last all day (once set with powder). I have rosacea prone skin and this does not aggravate it nor cause breakouts. Another great thing is that for a drugstore price, you get a concealor that lasts like a dept. store product, and since like those it is more highly pigmented, a little goes a long way and one cube can last a really long time (I have one for over 2 years with plenty left). Use with a very small brush for precise application. I am going to get my backup because anything I like gets discontinued;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2006 9:52:00 PM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My new HG concealer. I used to use Aveda Conceal Plus Protect in Balsa (01) but ever since Aveda reforumlated its foundations and concealers, I don't like them. This is a wonderful concealer. I hate wand concealers- they dry out on the skin and under the eye too quickly and settle into fine lines- not to mention that you can't use the product at the end of the tube where the wand does not reach. I prefer pot concealers- sticks break too easily and I have yet to find a good color match, even from NARS. I was thinking I would have to scour Ebay for the Aveda when I spotted this at the drugstore and the packaging caught my eye. The cube is clear but a plastic bottom depicts the tone- it isn't 100% spot on, the colors inside are better. My friend got the "Light" and I got "Neutral Beige" because I am not as pale. The only other thing comparable for a concealer, performance wise, is Max Factor Pan Stick in 125. That is a little too creamy for my oily/combo skin, however. So, the Magic Cube is a wonderful product. It does not settle into fine lines and it does not accentuate flakes, dry skin. It covers well and blends well. I apply with my fingers, as I did with the Aveda. I actually find that the Aveda covers a hint better but accentuates dryness and fine lines more. Both are HG concealers and I will seek this one out time and time again.
I just hope they don't discontinue it.