Biore Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser

3.0

Zeolite, PEG-8, Butylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Cellulose, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Salicylic Acid, Polyethylene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Ceteth-20 Phosphate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dicetyl Phosphate, Parfum, BHT, CI 42090.

on 6/12/2014 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have tried so many blackhead removing procedures and products and discovered this gem a week ago. The first time I used it my blackheads visually disengraded. Anypimples that were on my face practically went away overnight. The warming sensation was so nice. My skin was so soft but not super tight like some products will do. I am addicted to this stuff. Definitely give it a try if you haven't already.

This is the best thing that has even happened to my skin. In one use I could already see and feel a difference. I have always had black heads on my nose and little bumpy white heads between my eyebrows and this clear them up. I also usually have 3-4 pimples on my face and it's mostly cleared up. I will re purchase FOREVER

on 12/2/2013 3:15:00 PM

I've had acne since I was 11. After trying pretty much everything else, I discovered this product at 23. It is THE BEST acne cleanser ever! It cleared everything and kept it away. My skin glows. It's soft and smooth. Something I really give it credit for is that it feels so great to use that I kept up with it better than so many cleansers I felt blah about. Use this every day and follow with Clean and Clear's dual action moisturizer.

on 6/30/2013 7:52:00 AM

This product did not help my skin at all. In fact i started getting a lot of pimples from using it! I do not get pimples too often and when i did this was the only new product i started using. As soon as i stopped using it. My skin cleared all up again. I Would not recommend it.

I've had acne all my life and have tried everything, over the counter and prescription. I first tried this years ago a few months before my wedding in desperation. It is the only thing that works. My skin cleared up and glowed. I have tried other products in the past few years only to find myself breaking out again and returning to this cleanser. The warming sensation is nice and exfoliates well. My skin tends to be on the dry side and find product leaves my skin feeling clean without the tightness and flaking I get from other salicylic acid products.

on 4/3/2013 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

I had this once and I believe it's one of the few cleansers that I've used up! it has a pleasant scent and I really like the warming sensation. I have A LOT of blackheads on my nose and chin and this is the only product that seemed to reduce my blackheads, I will buy it again and maybe update my review but I can say that I had a good experience with Biore.

on 1/6/2013 3:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This actually ended up giving me blackheads. Weird. Anyways, only thing that was good about this product was that it was warming but it only lasted a few seconds. It also puffed up the bottle and when I took the lid off all of it would just start oozing out. Used it again and sure enough it gave me blackheads again. :(

on 1/1/2013 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like how it warms up on my face, but it does nothing to help the blackheads on my nose. Also, it's sticky and thick-feeling when it comes out of the tube.

on 6/29/2012 4:38:00 PM

This product is too thick for my skin and it did burn my skin. I don't feel like it did anything positive for my skin and instead felt like it left residue on my skin. I have acne prone skin that is sensitive and the exfoliating part was a bit to abrasive on my skin.Would not repurchase.

on 2/28/2012 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I love how warm it is when applied to the skin but it's just too rough and makes my skin red and uncomfortable.