Biore Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser

3.1

Zeolite, PEG-8, Butylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Cellulose, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Salicylic Acid, Polyethylene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Ceteth-20 Phosphate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dicetyl Phosphate, Parfum, BHT, CI 42090.

on 8/25/2015 9:54:00 AM

I have been using this cleanser at least twice a week since 2008. I have very oily skin, and I like that this product contains zeolite, which is an effective oil-absorber. The warming sensation feels pleasant and relaxing. I use Proactiv Renewing Cleanser 4-5 days a week and this one 2-3 days a week because it helps control oil a little more. This will continue to have a place in my beauty routine as long as it is available! I highly recommend for those with very oily or acne-prone skin.

I bought this thing a few months back as I am just curious of how a cleanser actually 'warms'. It was a big disapointment at first as I thought it didnt do anything with my blackheads at all so I just stashed it in my cupboard to never use again and forgot all about it until last week. I ran out of my usual cleanser and found this again so I said I might as well give it a try again. I applied a generous amount on my nose and thoroughly massaged the beads in the area and all over my face for a whole 5 minutes ( I actually enjoyed doing it as I thought it felt nice with the warming thing and is actually therapeutic) and washed with warm water. Lo and behold, my nose felt really smooth in an instant! (Although you can still see some blackheads) I think the trick is to massage the product for a longer time. Continued doing this everyday and my blackheads were completely gone in 1 week of using it. Amazing. After using this I spray witch hazel in my face to help tighten the pores and it worked wonders for me. I also have a bad condition of inflamed follicles in my armpits because of ingrown hairs. I use this to exfoliate my armpits and spray witch hazel afterwards and I now have the smoothest pits ever. Love this!

on 6/12/2014 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have tried so many blackhead removing procedures and products and discovered this gem a week ago. The first time I used it my blackheads visually disengraded. Anypimples that were on my face practically went away overnight. The warming sensation was so nice. My skin was so soft but not super tight like some products will do. I am addicted to this stuff. Definitely give it a try if you haven't already.

This is the best thing that has even happened to my skin. In one use I could already see and feel a difference. I have always had black heads on my nose and little bumpy white heads between my eyebrows and this clear them up. I also usually have 3-4 pimples on my face and it's mostly cleared up. I will re purchase FOREVER

on 12/2/2013 3:15:00 PM

I've had acne since I was 11. After trying pretty much everything else, I discovered this product at 23. It is THE BEST acne cleanser ever! It cleared everything and kept it away. My skin glows. It's soft and smooth. Something I really give it credit for is that it feels so great to use that I kept up with it better than so many cleansers I felt blah about. Use this every day and follow with Clean and Clear's dual action moisturizer.

on 6/30/2013 7:52:00 AM

This product did not help my skin at all. In fact i started getting a lot of pimples from using it! I do not get pimples too often and when i did this was the only new product i started using. As soon as i stopped using it. My skin cleared all up again. I Would not recommend it.

I've had acne all my life and have tried everything, over the counter and prescription. I first tried this years ago a few months before my wedding in desperation. It is the only thing that works. My skin cleared up and glowed. I have tried other products in the past few years only to find myself breaking out again and returning to this cleanser. The warming sensation is nice and exfoliates well. My skin tends to be on the dry side and find product leaves my skin feeling clean without the tightness and flaking I get from other salicylic acid products.

on 4/3/2013 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

I had this once and I believe it's one of the few cleansers that I've used up! it has a pleasant scent and I really like the warming sensation. I have A LOT of blackheads on my nose and chin and this is the only product that seemed to reduce my blackheads, I will buy it again and maybe update my review but I can say that I had a good experience with Biore.

on 1/6/2013 3:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This actually ended up giving me blackheads. Weird. Anyways, only thing that was good about this product was that it was warming but it only lasted a few seconds. It also puffed up the bottle and when I took the lid off all of it would just start oozing out. Used it again and sure enough it gave me blackheads again. :(

on 1/1/2013 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like how it warms up on my face, but it does nothing to help the blackheads on my nose. Also, it's sticky and thick-feeling when it comes out of the tube.