October 24, 2014 | 1672 users online

rated 2 of 5 on 5/12/2010 10:29:00 PM More reviews by xDOLLFACEx

Ehh...shampoo works better.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2009 2:51:00 PM More reviews by lifedespitegodtwopointoh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Aveeno shave gels are the only ones I'll use now. I don't notice much difference between the different types, but I tend to buy this one. It smells like soy milk and gives a rich, moisturizing lather. My legs are always less irritated after using Aveno shaving creams than others. Cheaper drugstore brands tend to be more drying and less thick and creamy, and natural brands like Kiss My Face are so thin that they're like shaving with hair conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2009 2:49:00 AM More reviews by lizzycurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

close shave. moisturized. calming. SOFT SOFT LEGS AND PITS AND (whatever else you shave :)_ ) i vary btwn aveeno shaving creams but don't go outside the line... they're all great.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2009 6:04:00 PM More reviews by brandylee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This doesn't help me or hurt me anymore or less than any other shaving cream. My issue seems to be that after I shave my legs are fine, but that night/the next morning there are red bumps, ingrown hairs, and stubble. I NEED to shave daily or the stubble rubs against my jeans and makes the area under my knees very sore. Even if my legs are red when I shave, all shaving creams seem to calm and smooth the irritation, it's just the fact that it comes back and it's really annoying when it happens on my bikini line or on areas I don't shave daily. However, as another reviewer mentioned, it does seem to last longer than other shaving creams but it also about $1 more expensive. I also agree with everyone else, I previously bought the Theraputic Aveeno kind and it worked the same as this and did not help with ingrown hairs like I think it was supposed to which is why I decided to try this kind the battle the redness!

Not sure if I will repurchase soon, but i'm supposed to go on Accutane in the summer and I may end up needing this then when my skin is very sensitive and dry!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2008 7:35:00 PM More reviews by daydreamer247

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This morning was the first time I tried this shave gel, and boy, was I impressed! After many summers of battling razor burn/sensitive skin issues, I vowed that this summer I would find a new product. I had previously used Skintimate gels, and while they gave a good shave, I would still wind up with some irritation. The Aveeno left my legs perfectly smooth and with no irritation whatsoever. A little pricier than other drugstore brands, but so far, well worth the extra dollar or so.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2008 9:45:00 PM More reviews by lancefiasco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Aveeno's line of shaving gel is fantastic. This newcomer is no exception. I have very sensitive skin, and I've seen a huge drop-off in skin irritation since switching.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2008 10:05:00 PM More reviews by jasamie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have dry, sensitive legs and loved other aveeno shave gels, so thought I'd try this out. Worked fabulous. No nicks, no bumps, no redness and made my legs smooth. I've tried multiple shave gels/creams from dept store brands to drug store brands and this is my HG! A tad more expensive than other drug store shave gels/creams, but worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2008 10:02:00 PM More reviews by vanillablue

I didn't think I would find a better shave gel than Aveeno's Therapeutic shave gel, but then this one came along. I have very sensitive skin with eczema and psoriasis and Aveeno shave gels are the only kind I can use. This leaves me with slightly smoother skin and less redness than the Therapeutic shave gel, but not enough that I would discontinue using the Therapeutic shave gel. I buy whichever one I can find. They are very similar and both work very well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2008 2:31:00 PM More reviews by GoldieHawk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love all of the Aveeno products, so I had to try this one. It really does make my skin smoother after shaving, and there are no irritations at all afterwards. Very happy with the product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2007 9:01:00 PM More reviews by plumeriapassion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this because it's fragrance-free. Gives you a decent shave, but isn't as protective against nicks as Skintimate.

Pricey for a shave gel, but worth it if you're concerned about allergens. Or maybe I'll just use Dove Sensitive Skin Bar for shaving...