Topix Replenix Intensive Eye Lightening Serum

3.3

Purified Water, Glycerin, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Dipeptide-2, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3, Hydroxysuccinimide, Chrysin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Phytonadione (Vitamin D), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Polyphenols, Phyllanthus Emblica Extract, Silybum Marianum (Silymarin) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Padina Pavonica Extract, Phosphorylated Tocopherol, Macrocystis pyrifera (kelp) Extract, Sea Whip Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Glycereth-26, PVP, PVM/MA Decadeine Crosspolymer, Steareth-20, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Potassium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA. 6/2/09

on 7/8/2007 7:40:00 PM

This is the best product of it's type!!! There are no miracles. . . but this offers the most change I think you will come across!

on 1/13/2007 6:54:00 PM

My derm recommended this to me and so far I have been pretty pleased with it. It has not irritated my eyes at all and creates a temporary tightening effect. Overall the skin around my eyes feels extremely well hydrated. It has not "lightened" my undereye circles athough I think it has reduced puffyness though. Cheaper and more effective than a lot of high end eye serums that I have used.

on 10/7/2006 10:34:00 AM

I sooo wanted this to work but it doesn't! It's a brown tinted eye gel serum and doesn't do much for the eye area at all. It's not moisturizing but not drying either. And it definitely didn't help with my dark circles that are caused by allergies. This is very expensive ($70 for a .5 oz. pump bottle - $53 at www.skin-etc.com) so not worth the money.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)