August 29, 2014 | 1396 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Topix - Replenix Intensive Eye Lightening Serum

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2007 7:40:00 PM More reviews by kateecakes

This is the best product of it's type!!! There are no miracles. . . but this offers the most change I think you will come across!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2007 6:54:00 PM More reviews by LAborn

My derm recommended this to me and so far I have been pretty pleased with it. It has not irritated my eyes at all and creates a temporary tightening effect. Overall the skin around my eyes feels extremely well hydrated. It has not "lightened" my undereye circles athough I think it has reduced puffyness though. Cheaper and more effective than a lot of high end eye serums that I have used.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2006 10:34:00 AM More reviews by i9jadei9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I sooo wanted this to work but it doesn't! It's a brown tinted eye gel serum and doesn't do much for the eye area at all. It's not moisturizing but not drying either. And it definitely didn't help with my dark circles that are caused by allergies. This is very expensive ($70 for a .5 oz. pump bottle - $53 at www.skin-etc.com) so not worth the money.