April 17, 2014 | 1827 users online

Lipstick - Christian Dior - Rouge Dior Replenishing Lipcolor

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 12:18:00 AM More reviews by Hoyman

I had mine in #738 a gift from a friend of mine. These lipstick are very good and worth every dollars. All Dior lip products are GLUTEN FREE. I will used Dior lip products from now on. I also love alot of this line colors. My lip is soo soft when wear this lipstick. Don't mind pay the dollars.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2012 12:21:00 AM More reviews by kolbaska

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i found this product quite average. i have this in beige indescise, which is a nude with pink undertones. it is a colour of natural lips, not a concealer corpse-like sort of a colour which wont make you look washed out or like your lips have disappeared from your face. that is the only definite plus. i understand that different shades have different textures, but this one tends to run into fine lines on the lips, its buttery but doesnt moisturize (it sits on top without moisture sinking in) and lips are dry after the lipstick is gone. it isn't long lasting at all, won't survive lunchtime and will fade condiderably after 1.5 hours without eating or drinking. its opaque, without any shimmer, which i like. the smell could be better for a high-end lipstick - it smells like old lpstick with some sour perfume in it. i also think that the packaging is average and weak (thin plastic), could be prettier. its alright, but for $50 i expected much more. won't buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2010 11:14:00 AM More reviews by perfectionseeker

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A beautiful formula lipstick - smooth and creamy without being heavy or sticky. Bought it in All Star Pink. Thought it quite bright in the shop but with a lovely sheen, in daylight it's just a really pretty fresh pink. Wore it on my wedding day, it looks natural and stayed on really quite well although most lipsticks need topping up throughout the day. Buildable colour, feels quality and the packaging is so lovely it makes you feel like indulged everytime you take it out. A little pricey but worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2008 9:27:00 AM More reviews by condesadepitimini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I can only agree with Jojoba below. These are wonderful lipsticks and I do not get the bad ratings!.
They're intensely pigmented, creamy, long lasting lipsticks. Well, this is of course rather different from a lip gloss and so some people who love light weight, sheer, glittering or shiny colour may not find their HG here.
No shimmer nor glitter (I own 6 shades I have; 066 Diorama, 526 Action Red, 999 Celebrity Red; 434 Interview Pink, 296 Box Office Beige, 631 Pink Fiction) and none of them has any! just plain, velvety rich colour; it is a real charming product, in the most elegant declination of the lipstick itself.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2008 9:04:00 PM More reviews by evakser

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Why the bad reviews? I really like this lipstick. I have this in Bronze Couture #512. I'm posting here as there was not a separate place to post for this color. Bronze Couture is a golden/bronzy beige, nice for warm complexions. I bought this to wear with the creme de gloss in beige elixir. The lippie looks great with or without the gloss. I don't detect a strong scent or flavor. There is a mild scent, but not offensive to me and this formula is not too heavy. I hate when I feel a heavy layer of lipstick on my lips. This is not like that. For me, it's very comfortable, and looks great. I also have several of the dior addict lippies and I like this one as much as the addict ones.
Beautiful, elegant packaging, nice formula, lasts long enough (a couple of hours, but don't go by me, all lipsticks wear off fast on me). Many colors to choose from. I would repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2006 7:56:00 PM More reviews by Suki73

There are several categories for this lipcolor, but I will post this review here because I agree with the score. :) While the Addict lippies are some of my very favorite lipsticks, I found the Rouge Dior line to be far inferior. First off, there is a very strong scent and taste to these, which I found completely distasteful and distracting. The lipstick itself felt fine on my lips, sort of a medium weight, no problem for me. The shade I ordered, sight unseen, is VIP pink, a light to medium, frosty pink (which differed drastically from the Sephora swatch, of course.) To me, the packaging looks similar to cheapie drugstore brands, nothing as luxe as the gorgeous Addict line. Overall, I really disliked this item and would defintely not repurchase. 2 for texture, I suppose.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2006 5:08:00 AM More reviews by lclc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ick! The color and soft shine of the lipstick are beautiful, but it feels like pure oil and wax. It also smells and tastes terrible! And, it actually feathers and bleeds into crevices in my upper lip that I didn't even know I had. None of my other lipsticks feather and bleed on me (even without lipliner). I can't believe this lipstick costs 25 dollars. Dior must spend alot on the lovely packaging because what's inside just isn't worth it.