October 25, 2014 | 1665 users online

Eyes - BeneFit Cosmetics - She Laq ] [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2011 1:42:00 PM More reviews by ZoeMakeupLover

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

An excellent product. Will keep your eye-liner and mascara on all day and night...and if you party too hard and fall asleep in your make-up..you can guarantee it will still be there in the morning!
    Ideal for dotting on your eyes and fairly effective at keeping on lipstick. You could say its overpriced (because it is) but it lasts for AGES. My bottle just wont run out.
    If you don't want your eye-liner and mascara to budge, don't leave home without it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2011 12:21:00 AM More reviews by catcoastal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My eye makeup has never lasted very long until I found this product. The packaging isn't great and it's expensive, but it lasts forever even when using it daily. Be careful not to get it actually inside your eyes, but I've been using it for a year or so, and I haven't had many problems. It definitely dramatically increases the staying power of eyeliner and mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2011 11:57:00 PM More reviews by MNohreally

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wouldn't know what to do without this in the morning.
    I really works to hold my eye make up in place. I never used it for my lips and I don't think it would work as nice on lips.
    It's hard to use at first, but once I got used to it, I couldn't ask for a better product.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2011 10:49:00 PM More reviews by tiffaniea

Id be lost without it. It was difficult to use when i bought it the first time. Now i have the hang of it. Since I draw my eyebrows, the colour stays on all day and I dont worry about it smudging off anymore! I found it is difficult to use with the given brushes, so I use it with the attached piece

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2011 12:36:00 PM More reviews by SatanicaMurder

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I friggin LOVE She Laq. I use this product every day on my brows, and have on occasion used it to seal my lipstick.
    This product does what it says-my brows literally will last all day and not sweat off or come right off if I accidentally touch my brows. I have to pretty much pencil them in not only because my hair color is different but also I have half-sies lol.

As for lipstick-you absolutely need to be careful when you're using it to
    seal. Only use the smallest amount and don't move your mouth around as it dries. It does take a minute or two to dry, however if you you choose to move your lips around when its still wet it absolutely will crack and separate. Also, you want to start out with smoother lips to begin with, because I think the product will only accentuate dryness.

I've not used it to seal eyeliner as I already wear waterproof eyeliner as it is.

Product price-Yes its a bit pricey, however I've been using it almost every day for 7 months and it's about halfway through the bottle so it definitely lasts. Unless something less expensive but just as good comes along, I'll be sticking with She Laq. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2011 1:19:00 AM More reviews by CAMille126

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

i have been using this product for 8 years and i love it. i use it to seal my brows when i fill them in. i have never tried it for anything else such as on the lips or eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2011 4:44:00 AM More reviews by In2th3night

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ok, I bought this 14 yrs ago! wow ...it was when Benefit was at a department store here in Tucson,Az. I have had the same bottle since and this is a must have in hot weather and if you have combination skin...I have naturally pale thin eyebrows and this seals my brow color perfectly! Long lasting just applied fresh look ...and it's great for sealing eyeliner , too! You don't need much...it's a clear liquid...very thin. (I'd say for me the price was great...It was a buy one get one free sale...I got another product 'Moon beam' with my purchase...for $28.00 plus tax.)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2011 11:57:00 PM More reviews by NigheanRuadh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I like this. I was pretty skeptical but it works great.
    I have very thin, pale sparse eyebrows, and I have to worry about my powders creeping off and bare spots. I got this to keep the brows on, it also works for keeping them in place. It works great - no smudging and is even pretty waterproof.
    I also use it on my shadows and liner, they stay in place all day, no loss in pigment, no budging.
    It does sting a little if it gets in the eye, and takes time to dry, but usually doesn't take long if you don't get too much in one place.

It is VERY drying if used on the lips, but does keep lipstick in place.

For the little bottle the price is really high. However I've used less than a quarter of the bottle since December with almost daily use. I'd repurchase - though I do want to see how it holds up in the summer months first. So far though I love it, and it keeps things in place, which is why I bought it.

UPDATE - I still love this product. And still have over half the bottle left. I got an inbetween job to help make ends meet cooking in a kitchen - with broken A/C. Even massive sweating and heat doesn't make anything this is over budge. It is worth the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2011 7:53:00 PM More reviews by lmaha87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I haven't used this to seal lipstick, but on eyeliner, mascara, and brows this does a good job.

The big issue for me with this was that I really don't like how it feels on my lids. When it dries on the skin it feels I got glue on my skin and it itches. When I had this on my eyeliner I felt like picking at it all day and had to stop using it.

If you need to really smudge-proof your eye products (except shadow) and aren't sensitive to how it would feel, I'd suggest this. Otherwise it's something I def. can do without.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2011 9:39:00 AM More reviews by dahliarosenberg

I love this product and can't live without it everyday!!
    I use eyeshadow to fill in the sparse parts of my eyebrows , then apply a thin layer of shelaq over the top and my eyebrows stay looking neat and groomed all day! It even stays after a work out at the gym : )
    The packaging isn't well thought out and the extra brushes are a waste of time, some times I can't open the lid as it gets stuck!!
    so.. Bad Packaging.... but Great product for eyebrows!