December 20, 2014 | 1433 users online

Lipstick - Lancome - Color Fever 120 Red En Vogue

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2009 4:04:00 PM More reviews by ninjalips

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite shades of red. It's almost a true red with only the right amount of a creamy texture. I don't like dark/red colours in glosses and the mat lipsticks usually dry my lips too much. Whenever I wear it I get complements on how white my teeth are. The staying power is great as well. I get the best results with this lipstick when I apply it with a good lip brush. It can also be diluted to a softer shade of red if applied by brush on heavily lip balmed lips. It has some petrochemicals, therefore I'm not using it everyday now but when I want a true red and nothing else on my face, just strong eyebrows, I always turn to this. It's also great teamed with a light bronzer. For reference I have light/medium olive skin with yellow undertones.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2006 4:25:00 AM More reviews by docmaria

I cannot believe that this is only available in Europe?! I happened upon this lipstick range whilst on a working trip and was instantly drawn to this gorgeous true red. Holy grail shade - no buttery teeth! And it's certainly no drier than any other lipstick and wears very well - I also adore the packaging. So you can imagine my joy to finally see this range in Australia! But as per usual, in the company's very poor judgement, this particular shade was not released down under. Got my mum to send me a backup from the UK.