Kerastase Nutridefense

3.3

Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Myristyl Alcohol, Steramidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glycerin, Distearotethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Citric Acid, Polyquartenium-37, Lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18 Methicone, Phenoxyethanol, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolysed Wheat Protein, MEthylparaben, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Linoleate, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glyceryl Oleate, Linalool, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Safflower Glucosides, Citronellol, Glyceryl Linoleate, Parfum (Fragrance)

on 2/19/2015 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have fine frizzy very damaged fragile colored and highlighted hair this made my soft and did not weigh it down andn I applied close to my roots down to my ends. I would give it a higher rating if it would have provided more moisture. If your hair is normal to slightly damaged this would be magnificent but for very damaged hair I just dont feel its enough.

on 8/13/2013 1:02:00 PM

Yes, i agree with the others, it is expensive! Not a bad product but not the best obviously. I first used it two years ago and i hated it because my hair was a mess these days, sooo much treated and dry and dull. Last week i bought it not on purpose but i thought it was masqueintense. When i came home i decided to give it another shot. I liked it this time as i had my hair trimmed/cut. If your only problem is dryness but you have healthy hair, that is a good product.

on 9/18/2011 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Wow. The most expensive conditioner I ever bought for my hair. Bought it on a whim when at the parlour and thought my hair looked frizzy cuz of the humidity outside. I'd always heard of the Masquintense, but somehow the stylists kept insisting that THIS is best suited for my kind of hair (thick, asian, straight, soft, slightly frizzy hair). I tried keeping it on for between 2 minutes to ten minutes and i never really felt it doing much for my hair. I'm sitting here with a pot waiting for it to finish. Sure, all you need is two coin-sized parts of it each time (I have short hair)...but even then, i wouldn't buy this again cuz its just not worth it for me.

on 9/1/2011 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Best conditioner money can buy IMO. Not sure if we're paying the international tarriffs for it to be sooo expensive, but in the end your hair will thank you.

Nicest scent ever. Perfect in hot weather. Conditioning benefits are so great I'm at loss of words to describe just how stellar they are.

Perfect product!!

on 7/10/2011 4:40:00 PM

I got a few samples of this, and liked it as a daily conditioner to use between my weekly masquintense treatments. It is light, nice smell (unlike any other KS products), and gives my hair good slip and tones down frizz. The price, however, is ridiculous. I'll pay this much for masquintense because of the benefits it provides, but $60 for an average conditioner is ridiculous. I wouldn't pay more than $10 for this.

on 3/28/2011 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I can't believe the worst conditioner I have used to date is the most expensive one as well. What a joke. The packaging sucks, it's awkward to use and a pain to scoop out with your fingers. As soon as I put it in my hair I knew it wasn't going to be doing any miracles. I needed WAY more than I expected for my few inches longer than shoulder-length coarse wavy hair, and it didn't really feel like it was moisturizing as I sat there for 5 minutes. And now, after I air-dried, nothing more than a frizzy mess! Thank goodness I bought it somewhere that has an exchange policy or I'd be pissed I spent $60 CAD on this stuff. On to the next...

on 3/24/2011 6:53:00 AM

I am a diehard fan of the thermique products, olex relax and chroma serum, but this was a great disappointment. The tub packaging is very ordinary, it fills up with water in the shower. Its an odd light waxy texture which builds up in hair. A tub does not last long - 6 weeks maybe? Sorry but not recommended.

on 4/29/2010 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I am a fan of the oleo curl masque intense.... I thought this would be good to try out since i blowdry my hair often and thought it'd protect it. no such thing. it dries out my hair, feels like hay. smells weird also. just no good. and the packaging ain't worth the hassle, scooping it out with your fingers in your slippery small shower....and the price. NEXT.

on 4/1/2010 5:57:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I really like this conditioner. My hair is very soft and manageable after using it. I have noticed that I can comb my hair before using my spray in when using these products. (With other shampoos and conditioners, I would need to spray it first before combing it through.) I use a lot less of this product than when using other conditioners as well. The price is really high, but I think its worth it if you can afford it.

One important thing with Kerastase is to make sure you are using the correct product. I tried the Masquintense and it didn't work on my hair. Maybe the people who didn't like this product would like another product more. And really if this product isn't the right product for your hair, it isn't fair to give it a bad review.

on 3/17/2010 4:07:00 PM

There should be another choice "would you buy this product again?" "No or HELL NO"
I pick HELL NO..One word describes this...blech! Thankfully I got this as one of my samples from my Kerastase order and didn't pay for it. This cond. is horrible. I used BS3 with this and my hair is totally dried out and full of static today! I read some of the reviews below and it has to be a joke that this stuff is actually anti-static - no way. This is by far the worst cond. I ever used, ever!

Top Rated Kerastase Products