September 22, 2014 | 1788 users online

Fragrances - Bobbi Brown - Bath

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2014 2:44:00 PM More reviews by violetmist

I was expecting this to be a simple and subtle scent in concert with the brand. It smelled like old bars of Camay - 100 of them. Sort of cheap and overwhelming and it gave me a headache.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2014 1:32:00 PM More reviews by Hotflashes

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really do love this scent but wouldn't buy again because it has the life of a gnat. It hits a middle ground between Kiehl's Musk, which I've worn forever, and Philosophy AG, on me. The bottle is pretty so you do get what you pay for there I suppose. It ain't cheap.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2013 6:13:00 PM More reviews by sarahfeeni

I adore this scent. It is a recent discovery. As many others have said, its a very clean, fresh, simple scent which is what BB was intending when she created it. Its supposed to smell like you've just showered with a really great soap and that really is one of my most favorite smells there is.

With that being said, I have yet to actually purchase a bottle of this. (I was given 3 sample bottles of it which is how I came to love it) because I feel that it is very over-priced. It should cost less than $50. I was honestly expecting the SA to tell me it cost $35 or $40 and when she said $67 I was thinking "seriously"?

This scent reminds me quite a lot of Mustella "Musti", the perfume they created for babies. They are very similar and since I already have Musti (and it only cost $30) I will probably just stick to that unless I get this on sale.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2011 12:33:00 PM More reviews by Melloney

Neroli features quite prominently for me with Bobbi's Bath.
I enojy wearing it - it's very soapy and sort of powdery soapy as well.
As a clean scent- it works and it is lasting . I find this actually lasts incredibly well considering the EDT concentration . I smell it for hours with a couple of sprays.
Price per ml - this is expensive stuff.
Baby Grace out does Bobbi Brown Bath and Serge luten's L'eau tops them all.

EDIT : As Baby Grace appears to be only available on QVC and the online store - in other words - it's most likely on its way out... Bath is a good option.
Bath has been reintroduced this month in a 1.7 oz / 50 ml bottle- as per the new bottle Beach is in. I'm really pleased Bobbi Brown did not discontinue Bath .

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2011 6:20:00 PM More reviews by susanwylie67

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this fragrance! It's clean without being overpowering like the dryer sheet smell you get with some clean scents. It's unique, and everyday wearable at the same time. I only took off a lippie because it is only in eau de toilette, and there are not any layering products, as with Bobbi Brown's Beach fragrance. Although I have been pleasantly surprised at how long it lingers on my skin for being a toilette.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2010 12:27:00 PM More reviews by triniloveyxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm surprised no one really likes the smell of this, I get so many compliments when I wear it. Its a spicy clean smell, so its not really light. My only gripe is the high price for such a small bottle. It doesn't last too long if you use it everyday. I wouldn't buy again for that reason.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2010 3:56:00 PM More reviews by MackMimiMommy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I agree with a previous reviewer that said that this fragrance is almost "too clean". That would be a good overall description. My husband never compliments me when I wear this scent.

PROS:
Lasts all day long
Clean scent

CONS:
Artificial or chemical
No layering products such as lotion or shower gel
Only found where BB is sold

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2010 3:41:00 PM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a very clean scent - almost too clean. It has a lemon-y undertone that is amazingly strong and lingering, almost sickening. I thought this would be similar to Pure Grace but it isn't nearly as delicate. I love BB's cosmetics but this fragrance was a miss for me. It's a bit too artificial and just too 'much'. A no for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2010 6:10:00 PM More reviews by maggieb0523

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Bath is a wonderful, light, clean smelling fragrance. . . The only downfall is there are no layering products - body lotion or cream to make the scent longer lasting. This fragrance is perfect for work or weekends - when you don't want your perfume to be overpowering.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2009 10:28:00 AM More reviews by eritreanempress

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

I love clean scents but Bath takes it to another level. When you first spray it, it has an ivory soap smell very similar to mark's Pure but the difference between the two ends there. The drydown on Bath is heaven. I can smell it all day, just cool, clean, and feminine. I don't know how else to describe it. I just sprayed my entire closet yesterday.I removed a lippie because it's staying power is zero. You might squeeze thirty minutes out of it and then it's done.