Jack Black Jack Black Signature Black Mark

4.8

on 1/29/2013 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Top notes: Italian bergamot, cypress, laurel leaf, sage

Middle notes: lavender, pimento, cardamom

Base notes: freshly cut Carolina woods, cedarwood, Baltic amber, patchouli

So yeah, I'm a woman wearing a man's fragrance. But this scent is so divine, I just can't help myself. As other reviewers have stated, I would classify this more as a unisex scent.

I cold-sniffed this in a store while on vacation in Bermuda, and instantly thought that it seemed like something Bermudan men would wear - bright, airy, woodsy, slightly marine and definitely not heavy or dark.

Glad I sniffed it without first peeking at the notes, or the amber and patchouli would have sent me running! With my body chemistry, I can't detect either note...so either my body swallows the amber and patchouli, or the scent is blended so well that the base notes are lovingly hugged by the mid and top notes. That's just the way I like my fragrances, since I tend toward the lighter, crisper ones (Bulgari Green Tea, anything fruity and/or green).

On me, the cypress is most prominent, with detectable notes of lavender a salty marine type of note. Absolute deliciousness.

I haven't ever met a man who wears this scent, but if I do, I'll have to physically restrain myself from shoving my nose into his neck. LOVE.

on 7/13/2008 2:57:00 PM

Got this for my guy, and it is smoldering sexy...all warm and woodsy -- cedar, saffron, leather. Maybe a bit of vanilla to give it a slightly sweet creaminess beneath the spicy woods. Lasts a long time, and isn't one you'll smell on every other man. Love this stuff.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium

I agree with Diva's comments. I must say this frag is dramatically out of the universe of normal scents: D & G, Gucci, T. Bahama, etc, etc. This is truly a wonderful and rewarding scent. Mature and sexy.

on 10/4/2006 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Jack Black Signature Black Mark is what I'd consider a shared fragance
that is very subtly woody, cedarwood. There are other herbal notes in Black
Mark, but all I perceive are very civilized and soft woods. If Tam Dao was way too strong for you, try Black Mark.

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Le Male