Lancome Magique blush in Subtle Fluff

4.5

on 5/5/2009 11:11:00 AM

I really like the color and effect, but it doesn't hold on throughout the day. With that said, this color is true "peaches and cream", and it doesn't change on me. It just disappears:) Even so, I use this for evening events when I'll be out for a few hours and want to look great. Like others, I purchased mine at TJ Maxx - for $8.00. I'm not certain I'd repurchase simply because I've grown to like powder blushes. But that's my preference. For anyone who loves mousse type blushes, this is a must.

on 2/18/2009 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I got this one off of Ebay for about ten dollars because I loved Cinnamon Glaze so much. This is a beautiful pinky-peach with shimmer (not disco ball or anything, just enough shimmer to stand out). Same lovely texture, like whipped mousse. Goes on nice and even and gives me a healthy flush like I have just gotten in from the cold. Stays well. It is a bit light and I found I needed to apply a bit more on my NW20 skin in order to actually see it. CG is obviously much deeper. I actually layered the two together for a sexy, bronzed look. But I love this blush, took one lippie off as it takes a bit more product for it to show up....but stunning nonetheless. Great for daytime looks, may be too subtle for night. Will repurchase though!

I really liked this! The reason why i gave this product a 1 (as in dirt cheap) for price is because i got it for even cheaper then the already cheap 10 dollar price at tj maxx. I got this for 3 dollars! I was soo pumped. I dont need blush that much (awfully rosey cheeks thankyou very much) but this does give me that slight radiant glow that is so soft yet gorgeous. I use this as an eye shadow to! The reason I gave this a 4 overall though is because I'm not to fond of its mousse texture. Other then that, I love the color and its superb :-)

on 11/25/2008 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just got this at TJ Maxx for $10! It's usually about $30, so I was excited. I'm NW20 and it just show up as this nice glow on my fall-winter cheeks. It would probably be too light in summer. As others have said, it's buildable.
The color is the perfect peachy-pink. It has a little shimmer, which makes a glow - not a sparkle. The texture is light. It wears well. I usually apply once in the morning and once in the afternoon, which is the best I get on my oily skin.
This must be the most natural blush I've ever used. I love it. I have my eye on two more colors. Highly recommended.

on 9/23/2008 10:19:00 PM

Gorgeous! A neutral to warm light pink shimmer with a hint of peach. On the skin the microshimmer provides a healthy glow. On light skin it can work alone (or as I wear it, on top of Cinnamon Glaze or any other cream blush to add a hint of pink and a highlight) and on darker skin it would make a fabulous highlighter. Worth the $28.50 and then some!
click continued for pic
continued >>

on 9/3/2008 10:36:00 PM

I loveeee this blush. Ive been wearing it everyday since I was introduced to it at sephore. I never really had any interest in Lancome products assuming they werent all that special.. but this blush proved me wrong. I love this blush.. how ever my wallet not so much. thats my only complaint.
it is quite pink on my light skin though so just a little, with a light finger does the trick.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Wow, this is a VERY subtle pink on my skin tone (NC35/Chanel Beige 2.0). It's so light it just barely shows up, but it's there. It seems natural enough. I can imagine it looking better in winter when I'm paler. For summertime, I like bolder colors. The texture is nice though.

on 2/19/2008 4:49:00 PM

I think I initially was drawn to this product because I think the name "Subtle Fluff" is just adorable, not to mention I like mousse-like textures. And it's a neat product! I use this with the Petit Precision Cheek Brush, and it just glides on. The color is quite a light shade of pink with maybe a hint of peachy tones, and a very, very faint shimmer. It's very nice with my very fair skin!!

on 2/6/2008 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I'm not a blush person, but I loved this when I tried it on in a recent Sephora binge and bought it. I've actually worn it almost every day since purchasing and still love it! My one complaint is the price--almost $30 is too steep for a blush in my opinion, but I believe it will last a long time.

on 1/16/2008 6:09:00 PM

I love this blush! Looks soft and sweet with a little shimmer. Nice peachy color looks great on my skin. I use it for eyeshadow too, though it can crease a little (but since its not supposed to be for that its ok). Great texture last all day on my normal skin.

Popular Blush Products