April 17, 2014 | 1901 users online

Candles - Yankee Candles - Vanilla Cupcake

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by seaswan

Trying to find a YC vanilla scent that I like. This one is not it. Like Christmas Cookie it smells like the raw batter more than a baked good. Too heavy and thick....Next!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2012 1:11:00 PM More reviews by alannahmoore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

it smells of cakes and vanilla, simple but just amazing, vanilla cupcake is always a must have.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by LucieBrightside

This has to be one of my favourite Yankee Candle fragrances!
Just one whiff and your mouth waters. It really does smell delectable; a crumbly, soft, indulgent, sweet, cakey smell. Utterly delicious!
My only problem is it's too expensive. I usually buy the samplers as they I find they last up to 40 hours burning time and give you enough aroma to fill two rooms.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2012 1:23:00 PM More reviews by PandaPurr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This products scent is absloutely delicious! It is so creamy and buttery (yummy) and the vanilla is amazing.Love it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2012 12:13:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Got the fragrance oil... love the warm, confectionary scent. The lemony scent is strong when you smell from the bottle but once in the burner, it takes the back seat.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2011 3:49:00 AM More reviews by pinklabel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The scent is nice but I didn't find it strong. I think I'm used to Yankee Candles stronger scents which is why I found this so light.
It has a nice vanilla smell with just a hint of frosting. The company says there's hints of lemon in it, but I don't smell any.
This scent is similar to Christmas Cupcake but slightly stronger.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2011 3:17:00 PM More reviews by danai

Not much to be said here, only a couple of words: absolute vanilla heaven.
It's expensive alright, but it's worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2011 4:33:00 PM More reviews by ahhnordstrom

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This candle smells so, so good. It smells exactly like a cupcake, exactly! I didn't buy the candle, but the lip balm. Now, I love Yankee Candles, but the balm was gritty and didn't moisturize.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2010 7:03:00 PM More reviews by mayebear87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite Yankee Candle Scent! It's so yummy! I've purchased many of them, but I don't like how expensive they are. Also, the lid comes off of the jars too easily, and I've broken a few of them because of this. But overall, great candle!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2010 6:51:00 PM More reviews by Janay

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I prefer sweeter candle scents for the cold weather months and really like this one. To me it has a yellow cake batter fragrance and does a good job filling up my small home with the fragrance. I would definitely repurchase this one.