September 30, 2014 | 1138 users online

Blush - Too Faced - Blush Bouquet - Freesia Mist

rated 3.0(1 review)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2006 6:46:00 PM More reviews by lirontocker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I recieved this in a swap out of curiousity. I had never tried stick blushes before, and was very anxious to try this out. One of the first things I noticed was how horrible the packaging was. The product screwed up - but not down. I needed to forcefully push the blush down with my finger in order to get it to retract back into the package, that's when I learned to keep a small amount of blush ejected and only screw out more when I needed to. The second thing I noticed is this is a "color changing" blush. This means that it oxidizes slightly when it comes in contact with air, and I had to slice off about 1mm of product which during the shipping had turned pink, while the rest of the stick was a honeydew melon shade. After taking care of these two curiousities, I was ready to try the blush. At this point I was pretty sure that I wasn't going to try to find a second tube when I'd ever run out of this one. I was wrong. It didn't go on as a melon like it assumed, but the oxidizing made it quickly turn peachy pink on my skin. This wasn't candy pink, though (although it might have been if I would have applied too much). This shade is a real, no-nonsense "flush" shade. No silly sparkes, no contouring depth, just a natural looking flush that had a "glowing" look to it and made me look like I had just worked out or ran up a flight of steps. I can't say too many bad things about this blush after enjoying this shade so much. Yes, I do miss the control and contouring I can get from a powder blush, and powder will continue to be my everyday choice. But for the "glowing" days, it's "Freesia Mist". Two lippies bumped off for the seriously horrible packaging and silly oxidization which affects the top of the product.