Bobbi Brown Moisture Rich foundation

3.6

water, cyclomethicone, phenyl trimethicone, butylene glycol, dimethicone, dimethicone copolyol, caprylic/capric triglyceride, octyl methoxycinnamate, isocetyl alcohol, isohexadecane, wheat germ glycerides, magnesium sulfate, tocopheryl acetate, jojoba oil, hydrogenated lecithin, whey protein, sodium hyaluronate, ascorbyl palmitate, lavender, triethyl citrate, cholesterol, linoleic acid, propylene carbonate, sorbitan stearate, dimethicone copolyol crosspolymer, quaternium-18 hectorite, HDI/trimethyol hexyllactone crosspolymer, cetyl dimethicone copolyol, laureth-7, xanthan gum, triethoxycaprylylsilane, triclosan, chloroxylenol, BHT, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben. May contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxides, mica.

Wonderful for mature dry skin. I apply it with my fingers and get light coverage. The finish is beautiful.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I used to use BB Luminous foundation, which was discontinued. Moisture Rich was suggested at the BB counter, so I got a sample in Porcelain to try for a few days. It went on very smoothly and with what I'd call a satin finish. A few hours later the color seemed lighter and the finish was matte and powdery. Very lightweight on the skin. Not sure I'll be purchasing a full bottle of this, but it's ok for a matte finish on mature skin that's been pre-moisturized. I wish BB would bring back their iconic Luminous foundation.

If you have sahara dry skin like me you will love this foundation. if not i don't think it's for you. I use a light hand with this. It glides on over my fine lines and makes my dry skin look moist and dewey. The only down side is that it does rub off on clothing and leaves a film on my cell phone. I fuss thats the price you pay for beauty LOL

My skin type is combination, oily t-zone and slightly dry cheeks/nose area.I love glowy and dewy foundations with low to medium coverage (MAC Face & Body is my HG). Tried this foundation just out of interest and the fact that I was intrigued by its name. However, its anything but rich in moisture!!! It applies nicely with a nice glowy finish but totally dries into your skin in about fifteen minutes, and I didn't use any powder with it. It also oxidised TERRIBLY. I'm NW15/C1 in MAC. The lightest shade in this foundation (porcelain) became so orange on my fair skin throughout the day. It also smells really chemically.
Not impressed and glad I only sampled it and didn't buy it.

As someone with dry skin this is one of my go to foundations for every day makeup. It is extremely hydrating and gives a nice natural, dewy finish (I also like to pair this with the Loreal Lumi Magique base for extra glow). As with most hydrating foundations it is not especially long lasting but with a primer and a bit of powder it will last around 5-6 hours.

The packaging lets this product down, it comes in a glass bottle which isnt great for travelling but the most annoying thing is there is no pump!! Why Bobbi Brown?!?!? Without a pump you end up wasting so much product and as with most high end foundations I really begrudge paying over £30 for a foundation that doesnt even come with a pump, unlike a lot of other brands they dont even sell the pumps separately and for that is loses points.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Bought this in the lightest shade - Alabaster, I am very pale and this made my skin look quite yellowy. Light coverage yet I didn't find it very buildable as it would make my face look cakey and sometimes patchy, but I do like the dewy finish. I also had eczema around both sides of my nose shortly after I started using this product, which has started to disappear after I stopped using it. I found that it kept clogging up my pores, but perhaps I wasn't exfoliating enough, another problem for me is that it doesn't last very long at all, a couple of hours at the most before it oxidises.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Love this foundation for dry skin. It is so hydrating and has a very natural finish. You will need to layer if you want anything more than a medium coverage. I do find that if it has been a couple days since I exfoliated, it will cling to patches, but if you are exfoliating regularly, it looks lovely.

The only downside is the packaging. There is no pump and the product will pour out quickly. I waste a lot of product in the application process. That is the main thing that is holding me back from a full, raving review. It costs enough that Bobbi Brown should make a decent pump for this.

This foundation is absolutely wonderful for dry skin. That being said, make sure you've exfoliated before using it, because despite how moisturizing and dewy it is, I still saw preexisting dry patches emphasized. I'd say it's light to medium coverage, maybe full if you really layer it but it would probably start to feel heavy at that point. Other than that, the main negative for me that I was too pale for even 00 Alabaster. I might like it for summer, but in the winter it's just too dark. A side note: if you own another foundation from BB that comes with a pump and don't like pouring this one, I find that the pumps are interchangeable through their products.

I was a bit skeptical at first, I wanted to buy the luminous one but they don't have my shade so I went ahead and got this one instead, I really thought this is only a regular foundation, which will look a bit powdery at the end of the day for my combo-dry skin. But it doesn't!

Staying power is amazing although it is a very dewy foundation, it last for 6-8 hours in high humidity. My dry patches disappear, my face feels fresh in both humid and dry environment, one time blot maybe needed in high humidity. The minus thing is the coverage, very sheer but buildable, I can safely build 2 layers without looking cakey. Better coverage if you apply a tinted moisturizer. I combo this product with Chanel CC Cream and they work along great.

This foundation is perfect for no makeup makeup look. This is going to be my HG for daily use.

Note: if you want to apply some concealer for your blemishes, do it after you set with loose powder. Otherwise the concealer will disappear.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is an easy to work foundation for me.
My skin needs moisture, not oil and that one gives me an natuaral good skin look.
I am a person who do not like to put foundation on with a brush, because my skin soaks up all the moisture from ANY foundation and what is still there, the pigment. Hate it!
So I put it on with my fingers, ready!
No pump? Honestly, we guys spend so much money on makeup, the coast for an extra pump don`t matter.
Coverage: Sheer / medium but you can layer it softly.
Scent? Not a problem for me.
A big bonus : No breakouts.
On my skin this formulation looks even better after a few hours and I do not like 24 hourslonglastingsweatprooffoundations, it is a unnatural thing for me, like carfinish...
So if you want support your good skin with foundation like me, it is for you.
Btw. I do not think foundation is the remedy of skin issues, it is the lifestyle and the genes.