April 18, 2014 | 1787 users online

Fragrances - Tommy Hilfiger - Tommy Girl 10

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2010 11:42:00 PM More reviews by izika

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I accidently ordered this instead of the original Tommy Girl and now i"m glad that i did. It seems to be a more fresh version of Tommy Girl, possibly with the addition of grapefruit or another citrus and therefore more wearable.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2009 3:17:00 PM More reviews by myolderbrother

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wanted to love this and confused it with the original when I spotted it at TJ Maxx. It reminds me of fall as it combines carmelly fall gourmond notes with a splash of water lillies. I wanted to love it but did not. It captures fall orchards and food with a bit of crispness in clean air. Appreciated it for what it is but not the slightest desire to smell like it.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/17/2008 3:11:00 PM More reviews by Rivercat0338

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smells exactly like my friend's kids (ages 3 and 7) when it's been several hours since their last bath: soapy, but with a little muskiness creeping in. Stick to the original.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2008 6:47:00 AM More reviews by juad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

White lilies + something sweet in the base (cause now is the trend to sweeten all perfumes, even flowery). Not my fav.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2008 6:02:00 PM More reviews by RunningWithThePugs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Another reason to dislike Tommy "I wanna be Ralph Lauren" Hilfiger. Now I used to like Tommy Girl and even though I did not like the designer at all I used the original fragrance for a while. Now I recently spotted this one in a TJ Maxx and thought, Oh, what the heck, I'll buy it for nostalgia's sake, not realizing it was "10" and not the original. Well, what I got was a generic mall fragrance that smells a little like the original but is not the same....so much for the nostalgia. I feel a little bit burned. For the record my impression of Tommy HIlfiger has only gotten worse as a result of this purchase. He's about as original as a sitcom.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2008 5:52:00 AM More reviews by glossybaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My dad bought me this during a buisness trip. This scent is perfect for a teenager like me, very natural and sweet without being over-the-top or stinky. i would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2008 2:27:00 AM More reviews by sumfinunique

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

it smells more mature then tommy girl i think.. i have both.. love it!!
it doesnt last long tho.. had to reapply during the day..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2007 11:45:00 AM More reviews by cremebrulee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

crochetbella beat me to it-- I agree with her 100%! Yes to me it smells like fresh laundry which I love. This is not generic citrus or aquatic as with the usual Tommy fragrances. Clean freshly scrubbed with soap and water in a very good way.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2007 11:10:00 AM More reviews by crochetbella

I'm in the minority here. On me this just smells clean. Like fresh linen that has been hung outside to dry. I like that it doesn't have any of the notes that normally give me a headache.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2007 2:01:00 AM More reviews by spearmintstars

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After 15 minutes this smells like very strong cheap flowers. It would choke people if you share an elevator with them. I really dislike this scent.