Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl 10

3.1

on 2/17/2010 11:42:00 PM

I accidently ordered this instead of the original Tommy Girl and now i"m glad that i did. It seems to be a more fresh version of Tommy Girl, possibly with the addition of grapefruit or another citrus and therefore more wearable.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wanted to love this and confused it with the original when I spotted it at TJ Maxx. It reminds me of fall as it combines carmelly fall gourmond notes with a splash of water lillies. I wanted to love it but did not. It captures fall orchards and food with a bit of crispness in clean air. Appreciated it for what it is but not the slightest desire to smell like it.

on 11/17/2008 3:11:00 PM

Smells exactly like my friend's kids (ages 3 and 7) when it's been several hours since their last bath: soapy, but with a little muskiness creeping in. Stick to the original.

on 7/15/2008 6:47:00 AM

White lilies + something sweet in the base (cause now is the trend to sweeten all perfumes, even flowery). Not my fav.

Another reason to dislike Tommy "I wanna be Ralph Lauren" Hilfiger. Now I used to like Tommy Girl and even though I did not like the designer at all I used the original fragrance for a while. Now I recently spotted this one in a TJ Maxx and thought, Oh, what the heck, I'll buy it for nostalgia's sake, not realizing it was "10" and not the original. Well, what I got was a generic mall fragrance that smells a little like the original but is not the same....so much for the nostalgia. I feel a little bit burned. For the record my impression of Tommy HIlfiger has only gotten worse as a result of this purchase. He's about as original as a sitcom.

on 4/20/2008 5:52:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

My dad bought me this during a buisness trip. This scent is perfect for a teenager like me, very natural and sweet without being over-the-top or stinky. i would buy it again.

on 4/19/2008 2:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

it smells more mature then tommy girl i think.. i have both.. love it!!
it doesnt last long tho.. had to reapply during the day..

on 6/18/2007 11:45:00 AM

crochetbella beat me to it-- I agree with her 100%! Yes to me it smells like fresh laundry which I love. This is not generic citrus or aquatic as with the usual Tommy fragrances. Clean freshly scrubbed with soap and water in a very good way.

on 5/16/2007 11:10:00 AM

I'm in the minority here. On me this just smells clean. Like fresh linen that has been hung outside to dry. I like that it doesn't have any of the notes that normally give me a headache.

After 15 minutes this smells like very strong cheap flowers. It would choke people if you share an elevator with them. I really dislike this scent.

Popular Fragrances