September 23, 2014 | 1794 users online

Treatments (Face) - Erno Laszlo - C10

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2013 10:34:00 PM More reviews by MsAjuwon

I have black skin with hyperpigmentation on my forehead, upper lip and chin and I find this a very effective radiance treatment.

I initially started using this product every night about 5 months ago which was November. I then started introducing it into my daytime skincare routine every other day.

This cream clarified my skin giving it radiance and a nice glow. It has also evened up my complexion which means there has a noticeable improvement, a blurring of the lines between the darker and lighter areas of my face.

I am still using the cream as it has lasted some time, one doesn't need to use more than a 5p coin size on the face and neck. I suspect it will last me till November at least, on a cost per use basis it is working out as an affordable product. I do acknowledge that the cream is expensive and I would love to buy this product again, but I am not sure I will be able to afford it.

The reason I rate this product a 4 is because the only product I could ever give a 5 is one that does all the above, is a proven anti-ageing cream, resolves my occasional acne and perfectly hydrates my skin. Basically the holy grail, until then 4 is always my maximum score.

I hope the above proves useful.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2012 3:53:00 AM More reviews by Ciaobella

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros: It works! The day after using this product I wondered if I had applied foundation when I hadn't. Smoothed and refreshed my skin. Will continue using.
Cons: The scent is a little heavy for my taste but due to how well this works would not detract from buying.
Other: Stung a teeny bit during first couple days due to high C concentration (advised this may happen). Skin has since accustomed to it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2012 6:52:00 PM More reviews by emmgill

This is a terrific product! Note it will sting slightly to begin with but your skin gets used to it, if you have any cuts on your face avoid! When I first got it I though the packaging was going to be bigger, but honestly you use the smallest amount, so it will last. Its not a moisturizer and feels very light on. In summer i apply either my rosehip oil or paulas moisture boost over the top. In winter I put my revlon eterna 27 or paulas recovery. It has honestly helped with my red marks. It makes my skin look flawless. I love this product, don't like jar packaging though. But the best vitamin c topical treatment I have found to date. I have increased my use of this and my skin loves it. I also like philosophy miracle worker anti aging cream but done see as much of a difference as with this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2011 9:12:00 PM More reviews by mrsjoannh13

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this for a nighttime moisturizer that would not be too heavy. I am in my late 30s and a couple of years ago had oily skin. In the past few years my skin has really dried out. For the first time I had to find something to use at night. I read the reviews here and decided to give it a try. I'm on my 3rd jar and will definitely purchase again. It's great for nighttime - would not use it during the day as I can't imagine putting makeup over it. It has kept my skin from drying out overnight and makes it extremely smooth. It has also helped a lot with making my skin tone even (fading dark spots). I'm really happy with this and (unless my skin changes again) will continue to purchase. Only complaint is the packaging - I don't like having to stick my finger into a jar repeatedly - would rather a pump dispenser.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2011 3:36:00 PM More reviews by christina75

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

As a previous reviewer noted, this has a wierd powdery texture. But, man, does it work. I love waking up to the glowy skin it gives. Use only at night (way to heavy for daytime) under your regular moisturizer. I fly through this stuff, about a jar every two months, so I wish they sold it in a larger jar.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2009 12:07:00 AM More reviews by dianastock

I've been using this for about 3 months now. I can't say I love the texture... it feels like powdery lotion which I guess is due to the vitamin C. But it is leaving my face very even-toned and radiant. It also does a fanatastic job at quickly erasing my occasional acne marks. It is very expensive, so I try to only buy it from gesine's erno store.

Would recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2008 3:39:00 PM More reviews by Mutschi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my favourite vitamin c treatment if I can afford it. I love the texture of this creme, it melts into your skin rightaway and there is no problem applying an moisturizer on top of it, no peeling etc. I am a heavy smoker and I work as a barkeeper and like to drink from time to time too much...This product keeps me from looking blotchy and tired the next morning, no matter how bad the hangover is...:-)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2008 8:47:00 PM More reviews by schubert345

I can note an real change in the overall appearance of my skin when I use this product. It does come in pretty small packaging, but it doesn't take much to saturate your whole face, and it DEFINITELY doesn't take much to change your skin. I noticed a difference the first morning after I had used this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2007 1:05:00 PM More reviews by kittenplaymua

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This cream does feel very nice and I must say that vitamin C creams that don't change color or smell are very hard to come by, in fact this is my first. I have noticed a change in how young my skin looks and I love that. This vitamin C cream has made my skin glowy as well which is something else I was looking for. It is well worth the price since it really performs.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2007 9:05:00 PM More reviews by Anstowe

I got this as a sample and it is just beautiful. Smells lovely - very light citrus and the texture is something else -it is a balm that smoothes on perfectly and sinks in without any greasiness, though you do have to use a fair amount to do face and neck (10c piece size). It leaves my skin beautifully moisturised, I think it helps the texture and makes me a bit glow-y. It can be difficult to find a good moisturiser for congested, combination skin, but his has even been highly effective during the Australian summer (should be awesome during winter!) Very expensive but worth it, I think.