Erno Laszlo C10

4.8

Cyclomethicone, Polysilicone-11, Petrolatum, Ascorbic Acid, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-8, Ceramide 2, Butylene Glycol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Ginkgo Biloba (Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract), Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Symphytum Officinale (Symphytum Officinale Extract), Achillea Millefolium (Achillea Millefolium Extract), Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Parfum (Fragrance), Citral, Farnesol, Limonene, Linalool, Tocopherol, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate

on 4/9/2013 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I have black skin with hyperpigmentation on my forehead, upper lip and chin and I find this a very effective radiance treatment.

I initially started using this product every night about 5 months ago which was November. I then started introducing it into my daytime skincare routine every other day.

This cream clarified my skin giving it radiance and a nice glow. It has also evened up my complexion which means there has a noticeable improvement, a blurring of the lines between the darker and lighter areas of my face.

I am still using the cream as it has lasted some time, one doesn't need to use more than a 5p coin size on the face and neck. I suspect it will last me till November at least, on a cost per use basis it is working out as an affordable product. I do acknowledge that the cream is expensive and I would love to buy this product again, but I am not sure I will be able to afford it.

The reason I rate this product a 4 is because the only product I could ever give a 5 is one that does all the above, is a proven anti-ageing cream, resolves my occasional acne and perfectly hydrates my skin. Basically the holy grail, until then 4 is always my maximum score.

I hope the above proves useful.

on 5/6/2012 3:53:00 AM

Pros: It works! The day after using this product I wondered if I had applied foundation when I hadn't. Smoothed and refreshed my skin. Will continue using.
Cons: The scent is a little heavy for my taste but due to how well this works would not detract from buying.
Other: Stung a teeny bit during first couple days due to high C concentration (advised this may happen). Skin has since accustomed to it.

on 4/17/2012 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a terrific product! Note it will sting slightly to begin with but your skin gets used to it, if you have any cuts on your face avoid! When I first got it I though the packaging was going to be bigger, but honestly you use the smallest amount, so it will last. Its not a moisturizer and feels very light on. In summer i apply either my rosehip oil or paulas moisture boost over the top. In winter I put my revlon eterna 27 or paulas recovery. It has honestly helped with my red marks. It makes my skin look flawless. I love this product, don't like jar packaging though. But the best vitamin c topical treatment I have found to date. I have increased my use of this and my skin loves it. I also like philosophy miracle worker anti aging cream but done see as much of a difference as with this one.

on 11/17/2011 9:12:00 PM

I bought this for a nighttime moisturizer that would not be too heavy. I am in my late 30s and a couple of years ago had oily skin. In the past few years my skin has really dried out. For the first time I had to find something to use at night. I read the reviews here and decided to give it a try. I'm on my 3rd jar and will definitely purchase again. It's great for nighttime - would not use it during the day as I can't imagine putting makeup over it. It has kept my skin from drying out overnight and makes it extremely smooth. It has also helped a lot with making my skin tone even (fading dark spots). I'm really happy with this and (unless my skin changes again) will continue to purchase. Only complaint is the packaging - I don't like having to stick my finger into a jar repeatedly - would rather a pump dispenser.

on 3/7/2011 3:36:00 PM

As a previous reviewer noted, this has a wierd powdery texture. But, man, does it work. I love waking up to the glowy skin it gives. Use only at night (way to heavy for daytime) under your regular moisturizer. I fly through this stuff, about a jar every two months, so I wish they sold it in a larger jar.

on 11/2/2009 12:07:00 AM

I've been using this for about 3 months now. I can't say I love the texture... it feels like powdery lotion which I guess is due to the vitamin C. But it is leaving my face very even-toned and radiant. It also does a fanatastic job at quickly erasing my occasional acne marks. It is very expensive, so I try to only buy it from gesine's erno store.

Would recommend this product.

on 11/29/2008 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is my favourite vitamin c treatment if I can afford it. I love the texture of this creme, it melts into your skin rightaway and there is no problem applying an moisturizer on top of it, no peeling etc. I am a heavy smoker and I work as a barkeeper and like to drink from time to time too much...This product keeps me from looking blotchy and tired the next morning, no matter how bad the hangover is...:-)

on 9/25/2008 8:47:00 PM

I can note an real change in the overall appearance of my skin when I use this product. It does come in pretty small packaging, but it doesn't take much to saturate your whole face, and it DEFINITELY doesn't take much to change your skin. I noticed a difference the first morning after I had used this.

This cream does feel very nice and I must say that vitamin C creams that don't change color or smell are very hard to come by, in fact this is my first. I have noticed a change in how young my skin looks and I love that. This vitamin C cream has made my skin glowy as well which is something else I was looking for. It is well worth the price since it really performs.

on 2/8/2007 9:05:00 PM

I got this as a sample and it is just beautiful. Smells lovely - very light citrus and the texture is something else -it is a balm that smoothes on perfectly and sinks in without any greasiness, though you do have to use a fair amount to do face and neck (10c piece size). It leaves my skin beautifully moisturised, I think it helps the texture and makes me a bit glow-y. It can be difficult to find a good moisturiser for congested, combination skin, but his has even been highly effective during the Australian summer (should be awesome during winter!) Very expensive but worth it, I think.

Popular Treatments (Face)