September 2, 2014 | 1737 users online

Makeup Brushes - The Body Shop - Retractable Blusher Brush

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2013 5:10:00 AM More reviews by NicoleTMY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this along with my blush and I love that this can be retracted and twisting it pushes the brush out smoothly. It can be slipped into your make-up bag and will not get dirty because of the cap. The bristles are soft and I think this is a really good buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by hanako283

At first, I thought this blush was way too 'packed' to apply blush properly. But now that I know how to use it, I love it! It's my do-everything brush. Aside from applying blush, I also love using it slightly retracted to apply my contouring shade as well as highlighter. It's the perfect on-the-go makeup brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2011 2:47:00 PM More reviews by stls

I have it for years and looks like new. I don't really use it for blush applicationh though - I much prefer to carry this around when I need to reaply compact powder during the day. Much better performance than a puff applicator and more sanitary since you can wash it frequently. So soft!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2011 1:22:00 PM More reviews by domokun_nyc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I started trying Body Shop products looking for face creams and toners and am constantly surprised that the things I like the most come from their make up lines. (Their skincare stuff doesn't do much for me.) Anyway, my old brushes were shedding and I bought this on a whim, not really looking for a retractable. At first I thought it was too narrow or not fluffy enough, but once I got used to it, I found it is very versatile. It's great for travel because I can use it mostly retracted for eye shadow and then fluff it out for blush and with a couple swipes on my arm to clean it off, use it for powder as well. I only need to bring one brush for all those uses, and it is compact and has a cover to protect the bristles. I've had mine about a year, use it on average 2-3 times a week, and have not had any shedding. And it's quite soft. Right now, if I could only take one of my brushes with me, and leave the rest behind, this would be the one. At 11.50 it's not terribly expensive. I think I probably paid much less than that with various discounts and love my body card freebies.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2010 11:17:00 AM More reviews by pisces31919

I've had this brush or about 6 years. Overall, it's a good blush brush but the bristles do get packed in and it can take a while for it to dry.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2010 9:52:00 AM More reviews by bebe_girl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

nice blusher brush but a little too dense for pigmented blushes. won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2010 4:13:00 AM More reviews by dilistic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The bristles are really soft and for that i love this brush. Its my HG travel brush and its good for touching up face powder as well as blush. I bought the brush 2 years ago and its still in perfect condition.

One travel brush is enough for me but if it ever breaks then i'd definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2010 7:04:00 PM More reviews by champagnestars

I really love this brush, just because it's compact and easy for travel etc! BUT the downside is that when it opens up i feel it doesn't quite 'fan' out like how a blush brush should & makes application very concentrated at an area only.

It is still relatively good for a cheap & not too bad quality, soft brush for on the go! I still bring it out when i need a travel brush! (:

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2009 4:40:00 AM More reviews by wednesdei

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like my cheeks to be gorgeous always. That is why more often than not, I bring this brush with me for quick touch ups. I like how portable and hygenic this is since it retracts itself into the casing and it's super soft despite being synthetic! The bristles are smooth and it picks up pigments very well. Let me also add that I did not notice any shedding when I washed it and fortunately, it did not go out of shape as well. It is mg HG travel blush brush! (well since I love synthetic hair). Measures 4 1/2 inches.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2009 9:44:00 AM More reviews by kpborra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As always, Body Shop brushes are soft to the face. They really compete in terms of softness against MAC brushes. I use it, not only for applying blush, but also retouching my face with powder in the middle of the day. What I like about this brush is I can keep it in my bag and it won't get messed up because it's retractable and has a cover. I noticed, however, that it was shedding some hairs. All in all, a good brush for the price, but still looking for that HG travel blush brush.