August 21, 2014 | 1304 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Sexy Peel Soap

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 2:44:00 PM More reviews by upinspace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Loooove the smell of this! Lemony scents are my thing and this is just lovely. That's mostly why I rated it so high.

It's a pretty standard soap, it helps ease redness and has a mild exfoliating aspect to it. The smell doesn't linger for long so it won't interfere with any scents you put on after, but it smells when you're putting it on.

Also, if you have problems with it crumbling too quickly (as with all other Lush soaps) you can cut them up into smaller bits.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2014 3:46:00 AM More reviews by mscourty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Fairly nice soap but I found that it crumbled pretty easily towards the end. I feel like that wasted quite a bit of the product, especially considering the cost!
I prefer using Happy Hippy Shower gel now, as I think it goes much further for the cost. I also keep Dirty soap in the shower which lasts longer because of the glycerine base.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2014 5:43:00 PM More reviews by amhooper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I love this stuff :) it smells like an orange starburst and it cleans your skin so well without leaving it too dry. I rated the packaging so high because I received it in Lush's "little green bag" which was super cute. I'm not sure the price though since it was a gift but I'm sure it isn't too bad. I use this all over my body except for my face and it smells super amazing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 2:42:00 PM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Smells like lemons and oranges. Of all the citrus scented soaps that Lush offers, this is one of my favorites because it has a creamier texture. If you like citrus scents then this is a winner.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2013 7:25:00 PM More reviews by shoegal2122

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smells very nice. Not very drying to skin. Body blemishes have improved since using this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2013 12:32:00 AM More reviews by TeHNyboR

I really like this soap! It smells similar to Northern Lights, but has a more lemon/orange smell than lemon/pine. It's pretty moisturizing for me, and was a bit hard to lather at the beginning, but after a few uses it lathered up just fine. One thing I knocked a lippie off for was that it tends to melt faster than other Lush soaps, but it still washes just fine and smells fantastic. The scent doesn't clash with my perfume either, which is great! I'll repurchase this for sure.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2013 10:29:00 PM More reviews by DaniDaae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm not really into zingy citrusy scents but I heard such great things about this soap and wanted to know what all the fuss was about so I bought a 100g bar of it and cut it into 4 chunks. I gave one chunk to my friend to try it, I put one in my own soap dish and stored the other two away. That was over a month ago and I'm still not finished my first chunk. I don't think I'd like it in the shower or bath and I certainly wouldn't use it on my face. However, this soap is amaaazing at removing strong smells from your hands, like after you've been chopping onions or garlic and the smell won't come off, sexy peel is the only soap in my house that can beat it. So that's great but it's still a little pricy for a handsoap.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 9:45:00 PM More reviews by Dengail

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my top 5 Lush soaps purely for the smell. Moisture is ok, I didn't find it drying but not terribly moisturizing. It lathered fairly well once I got my loofah on my skin, not much before that. I shaved with it, it was ok for that also. The scent doesn't linger much so you won't go around smelling like a lemon. Over all, much better than average soap and wonderful scent!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2013 9:43:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

This is sexy, zingy and zesty soap it is a great pick me up as an everyday soap. It's not particularly moisturising or lathering but it does the job n smells good

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2013 3:37:00 PM More reviews by vw1983

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love the smell of this! Very zingy, zesty, citrus smell, has little chunks in, not sure what theyre for or what they do, but adds a unique texture to this particular soap.