September 19, 2014 | 1251 users online

Cleansers - Mary Kay - Facial Cleansing Cloths

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2012 11:06:00 PM More reviews by danie911

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

These cloths are amazing!!! They come dry so it doesn't matter if the packet isn't sealed properly. They all full of product so when you run them under water they foam up and they are excellent for removing foundation. They dont remove eye makeup very well, but there is an eye makeup remover by Mary Kay also. My skin feels squeaky clean after using these!!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/18/2012 11:57:00 PM More reviews by lepoe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I do not like these cloths. I think they are overpriced and they don't get all the makeup off. I was going to use these to help take my makeup off, but it didn't really work. I scrubbed, scrubbed, and scrubbed at my face to get my makeup off (which normally, I have no problem doing that and my Olay cloths do a fabulous job), only to wash my face with my normal facewash afterwards and find that the cloths took of almost NO makeup. It looked like no makeup had been taken off. They made my face oilier and more prone to breakouts than ever before. Would I buy them again? Absolutely not - even if they worked - they are still overpriced.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2011 2:23:00 AM More reviews by MissKSansom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My mom sells mary kay so I'm lucky to get these for free. I cut these cloths in half because that's really all I need for my face which is great since they last twice as long! The cloths don't irritate my eyes and don't have a smell at all. I don't have to rub my eye and face like crazy in case I miss anything because these cloths for the most part get everything off in only one or two whipes. Love these cloths! <3

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2011 10:45:00 PM More reviews by Merry1973

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I realized very quickly that if you wanted to keep the cleanser on the cloths, you needed to ready the water temperature and have it on a slow steady stream of water coming out of the faucet and most importantly have it folded as small as you can get it and run it undr the water for ONE pass in a semi-fast pace and it should be wet enough to work up a light lather. Once I figured this out I found that they worked well on any kind of makeup I wore. It took off down to the oil on my skin (and I have my share of that!) all my remaining eye, cheek mascara, and even my foundations no matter the brand, be it Mary Kay, MAC+, E.L.F., mineral, etc. While I love these cloths now, because yes, compared to others, they are big, I think I will continue to purchase them via eBay as I find them to be very pricey even compared to the high end make-up ones. And by the way, the E.L.F. ones work pretty well too, just don't wet them before use (I did by accident) and they are smaller than the Mary Kay, but I thought they were pretty good for the price.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2011 5:38:00 PM More reviews by chrissygalpal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

HATE, HATE these. In my opinion the clothes are too small. Terrible at removing makeup. I tried the one for oily skin. I ended up having to wash my face again to remove all my oil. Its like there was no cleanser on the clothes, very little suds on them. Not a fan!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2011 10:26:00 AM More reviews by yuyu122

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Work great, but they are very expensive. The tissue is big, so I cut them in halves. One half was enough to remove the makeup of my whole face...a little trouble with waterproof mascara.

I won't buy because they are expensive...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2010 9:17:00 PM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love these when i am too tired to take my makeup off!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2008 11:06:00 AM More reviews by monicaphil

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I ordered this to use when I travel & I really do like them. I do think that they're a bit pricey but they are very convient for travel.The lather is great & my face feels really clean. I would recommend these to anyone that travels alot.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2008 3:17:00 PM More reviews by saphire82

I like these! I use these when I THINK Im too lazy to wash my face, but in reality they are only slightly easier than just washing your face the normal way, You just get them wet, wash up and you still rinse off so, good concept but the regular price is too much. I got a suprt deal on ebay since i bought them after getting a few samples. I cut them into 4's also, they have enough product to do the job. One thing I like is that they were not irritating and no strong smell at all.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2008 11:00:00 PM More reviews by jatkins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't usually use MK products, but I did like this one. However, when I used the cloths to remove makeup, they did not get it all off. Olay cloths are better.
So, I use Olay at night to remove makeup and MK cloths in the morning to revive my skin. I believe they are overpriced, but I will continue to use them until I run out. I don't see that they are worth the cost.