Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Lip Gloss in Wet

on 7/7/2012 1:30:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

MY favvvvv lip gloss ever!!! Not sticky!!! Really makes your lips have a 'wet' look-not 'sticky' or 'too glossy' .This lipgloss shade is the exact color of my lips <3. However, the plastic tube of lipgloss cracks and breaks with easee...then the bottle becomes a hot mess smh.

on 5/16/2012 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

Great nude lip color. The packaging tends to leak at the closing and gets sticky over time.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool

Beautiful color.....reminds me of Chanel Giggle but a bit pinker, and also reminds me of my HG Bobbi Brown Nude gloss but slighty brighter Wet is a neutral mauvey/pinkish/brownish color with no shimmer and a glossy finish. Staying power is not as good as the Chanel or BB but it is way less expensive and perfect for an everyday natural look. I'd definitely repurchase and already have.

on 8/11/2010 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i'm a ddd and this is my everyday pink neutral color. this is the color i wish my lips were. it's average quality and it doesn't have a smell or taste i'd comment on either way but it's taken me 31 years to find this color so i will purchase it for as long as they make it.

on 5/3/2010 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutely adore this lip gloss! Glossy and the perfect MLBB color. Am not a fan of the brush as it has begun to fray but I do like how it applies the gloss. It's a perfect color to wear with any eye look and i totally love. I also love that I bought this at a VS outlet so it was very inexpensive. I dont know if I'll be able to find it again but if I do I would so buy

on 1/27/2010 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I bought this on a whim in a victoria's secret outlet and i did not like it at first because of the applicator (doe foot kind) but i kept reaching for this more and more. i love the color... its a pinky-brown nude, perfect with a smokey eye... it really reminds me of chanel's giggle or neutrogena's chic but pinker....but not as long lasting... definitely a repurchase (it was only two bucks!)...UPDATE: I currently have my HG, Clinique Superbalm in Ginger :)

on 11/19/2009 1:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This lip gloss looks good in the tube and on your lips once you put it on, but the color fades relatively fast. The texture is okay, not too sticky, but the color payoff just isn't there. It works best if you layer it on top of another lip color. I probably won't buy this product again, especially since I can get two drugstore lip glosses with better pigmentation for the price of one Very Sexy lip gloss.

Great color! Rosy-brown, neutral, no shimmer, and hardly sticky. You will have to reapply every other hour though, which is expected for a gloss.

My only qualm with this gloss was the packaging - it will get disgusting around the opening. Not to the point where it will leak out and get your bag dirty, but enough so the screw-area gets sticky and it just looks bad. But a great product nonetheless. Before they changed the packaging, they had a brush applicator that eventually frayed out if you weren't too careful, but it looks like the new packaging gives you a doe-foot applicator. Not so prone to making a mess. Hopefully they've fixed the sticky-opening issue with the next packaging...

on 8/29/2009 6:22:00 PM

I have the dual wand in 'wet' and 'babe'

I like this color quite a bit. Similar to HIP's "reserved" but more natural looking, and in general, a better formula. I like that this comes with a brush, I hate those spongey applicator thingies. Victoria's Secret Make up is usual very hit or miss. This one's definitely a hit!

on 8/26/2009 4:48:00 PM

I got a sample of this in the mini-size a while back, and at first I was like, this color is too dark for me! But then I tried it, and it's kind of like a rosy brown color on me, and it looks quite nice, especially in the winter. Still, like all the other glosses, the brush is really crappy.

Popular Lip Glosses