November 28, 2014 | 1868 users online

Fragrances - Giorgio Armani - REMIX for her

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2012 5:18:00 AM More reviews by Mathou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Great juice! I really have a thing for this one - it has a very special smell that I haven't smelled before(at least the drydown) It smells very different on me than on my other friends so maybe this just go very nicely with my body :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2012 3:03:00 AM More reviews by rvw91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my very first perfume in high school and I ADORE it. I used every last drop of it and was going to repurchase but they've stop selling it where I usually buy them. I got it when it was on sale for about $20 and it was definitly worth it. It was not overpowering but had a long lasting power. Loved the bottle too. Very simple but still nice to look at, fit nicely in my purse as well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2010 4:46:00 PM More reviews by mmhilla

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am a fan of most Armani fragrances, but was a little wary of this one, as I was out to buy the other scent with the white and red writing. The scent is very clean, and not as overpowering as some Armani scents. It can be if applied too liberally. I like its freshness, and can see where this would be approriate for any situation and particularly in the heat of the summer. It is just not special enough for me to repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2009 7:39:00 PM More reviews by zeynepd

I happen to own a bottle of this as a result of some strange events, and I would not buy a bottle myself. Still, I find this pleasantly light, powdery, clean, energetic and at the same time, demure. Where and when do I use it? Well, fruity shower gels, perfumey body lotions, who doesn't like them? Yet, on some days, I feel ultra- puritannical, shower with white soap and use Johnson's baby powder. Remix is my fragrance for those days. I think it could be the perfume for a very healthy looking, athletic person - and I'm not that:)) Still, a reliable fragrance. As for the sex appeal, I think it would be sexy only if you were hooked on missionary position.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2009 12:13:00 AM More reviews by ontariogirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I borrowed some of this from my 16 yr old DD when I was in a rush out the door. I NEVER thought that I would like the same purfume she does but this one rocks. It is nice sexy yet subtle purfume that seems to transcend the generational "barriors". I propably wont buy this for myself but I sure will for DD so I dont feel guilty borrowing it again!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2009 4:21:00 AM More reviews by babymoonface87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

gorgeous perfume !!
bought it on a whim, and have loved it ever since.
sweet but sexy scent, perfect for a night out. i wear this when im wearing something particularly sexy, and i need a sexy fragrance to match !! :-)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2009 6:17:00 PM More reviews by nettimacs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

well, purple and sleek is the packaging.. nothing too much, nothing too fancy apart from the silver writng on it..
nice not too overpowering scent, ideal for work but it is definately not my HG perfume.. though normally i love GA cosmetics and fragrances as well...
one thing that is why i am giving 3 lippies its staying power... not good at all....

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2008 10:31:00 AM More reviews by Emma13

I haven't been very impressed with Armani fragrances in general, so to my surprise I liked this one. I'm no good at analysis, so I'll just say this: it smells *pretty*. Quite sweet (a little too sweet for my taste after all) but the totally generic teenybopper kind of sweet. Still I'd say this is a younger woman's scent. I tested it extensively over a couple of days but in the end decided not to buy as I was looking for something slightly different. Hence only a 3. Still - try it; you may find you love it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2007 5:39:00 AM More reviews by julijalv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

It has a warm, modern scent. But it does not stay long.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2007 7:49:00 PM More reviews by Aquababac

I just love it. Daytime, no-nonsence, autumn/winter frag. Very modern fres, yet sensual mix of fruits and flowers, plus a splash of androgynous notes in the drydown (cedar and sandalwood). It just sparkles!