April 23, 2014 | 1918 users online

Mascara - Natio - Conditioning Mascara - Clear

rated 2 of 5 on 11/13/2012 11:35:00 PM More reviews by DiJO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Not a terrible mascara. Nothing really positive.
It has a very limited effect.
Defines lashes but not really separates.
Better as an eyebrow definer/gel.
Flakes...like you'd just woken up and have those things in your eyes.
Not a good look.
I mean, if it's a coloured mascara, people would think 'that girl's mascara's flaking', but since this leaves whitish flakes, it looks like you haven't washed your face after you've woken up.
It does have an alcoholic smell and stings eyes a little.

It's not worth the money.

Would suit starters who want to practice mascara application...but why would you pay that much money for that????

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2009 9:57:00 AM More reviews by XxAwesomeActressxX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

good..good.
bought this and tried it on my brows, which aren't too bad, and it made them all good and in place and what not.
then tried it on my lashes with no mascara on and i liked it. Good for if you're not a person who likes wearing lots of make up or if its to school and you're not really allowed =P
but i did find that the formula got lots of air bubbled in it very quicky.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2009 10:49:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This used to be called "Conditioning Mascara - Clear" but has been renamed "Brow and Lash Mascara", possibly because it doesn't actually have conditioning ingredients, its more of a lash and brow glosser and tamer. Its a clear gel that gives naturally dark and thick lashes and brows a glossy groomed look and holds them in place. Not a good product for me though as it has alcohol in it and I don't want to risk drying and breaking a single lash or brow hair as mine are too fine and thin already. It also has THREE heavy duty preservatives in it that have warnings on Skin Deep: Methylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Tetrasodium EDTA. I don't want to make my eyes more sensitive than they are already so I'll avoid this one.

INGREDIENTS: Water, Alcohol Denat, Propylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Methylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Tetrasodium EDTA

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2008 3:38:00 AM More reviews by sugahxpops

A friend purchased this for me, and it's something I now use every single day. I gave up mascara for everyday wear a few months back, simply because I'm far too lazy to go through with all the removal necessary!

Once curled, I apply this to my lashes and it defines them all, adds sheen and widens my eyes (keeping in mind, I usually have an eyelash tint on my eyes). There's never a chance of clumping, flaking or drying effects, so basically it conditions my lashes, never calls for acidic makeup wipes and is my must have!

However, recently the "lid"/handle of the mascara brush came loose, leaving a little stub ...it's hard to explain, but either way I've had it for ages so I'll excuse them, and it's very much value for money.

If you can ween yourself off inky black/brown, try this, you won't regret it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2006 12:28:00 AM More reviews by bobsy

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Bought this to use as a brow gel. Little white flakes appeared from nowhere as it dried. Even as a mascara, I can't imagine anybody wanting white flaky lashes. No good.