December 20, 2014 | 890 users online

Highlighters - L'Oreal - Touch-On Color in Go-Go Gold LE

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2012 12:38:00 PM More reviews by maliciousdelicious

This was a gift given to me ages ago that I pulled out from the bottom of my drawer. I know that's not the best idea but the product seemed fine. I just got into make-up recently and really liked the idea of an all-purpose colour. However, this is too sheer and doesn't show up on my dark skin at all.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2006 7:01:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

This is a very sheer, peachy-gold with a sort of luminous quality that is quite pretty dabbed onto lids and cheeks. It is rather light and not very pigmented so it's not a great blush, but it works as a sort of goldy illuminator. I'm not fond of the way it's packaged as you have to swipe the surface with another applicator or your finger. It's LE and so the packaging is a little bit nicer-looking than usual, though nothing to write home about. It's also more expensive. I think I'll just stick to Revlon Skinlights for a drugstore highlighter.