September 1, 2014 | 1907 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Victoria's Secret - Very Sexy For Her 2 Luminous Body Lotion

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2013 10:08:00 PM More reviews by TSLcompany

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

If I like shimmers, I'll give this a 4, minus one lippie because of the sticky feelings and hard to wash shimmers/glitters on the palm of my hands, but since i don't, I'll give it a 3.
Nice fragrance, medium to strong level, it's for parties and not for formal occasions or everyday use, unless you go to the beach and want to sparkle a little bit more than the white sand. It's how beautiful the shimmer is.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2006 3:46:00 PM More reviews by sweetestpea80

I received this in a swap and absolutely love it! The scent is really soft and the shimmer is beautiful for a nice evening out. I wouldn't recommend it for daytime use as the glitter is a little bigger and it might be too much, but in a softly lit restaurant at night, it's lovely. I gave it a 3 on price. If you buy it retail, it's fairly pricy, but you can always find Victoria's Secret items on sale at one point or another so it's not bad. And the lotion sits on its lid so it's really easy to get every last drop out. This is now a staple for me!