April 20, 2014 | 1689 users online

Lip Gloss - TheBalm - Cherry My Cola

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2012 4:50:00 PM More reviews by harls321

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love the color it is a warm red golden shimmer that smells exactly like cherry cola. Very subtle tingle and very moisturizing for my dry lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2010 11:26:00 AM More reviews by mandithomas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Thebalm Plump my pucker in Cherry cola is such a pretty color kind of a berry with slight golden shimnmer.. I love the plumpers they dont sting at all like some plumpers do. I have a nice shimmer to them without being OTT. The names are really creative too. This has a nice minty tingle and will freshen your breathe as well as plump you lips.. my dh was able to notice the extra volume in my lips. I am NW25 for reference.. This product is LOVE.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2007 9:20:00 AM More reviews by BansiK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really picked this up because I loved the scent. Cherry cola isn't a usual lipgloss scent like watermelon or strawberry is so when I saw that this was called Cherry my Cola I was like yeah right it smells like that, but it really does true to the real thing and plus isn't nauseating when you smell it too much from the tube or on your lips. I also loved the color. The Sepora website describes it as a Golden Sienna Red, but I wouldn't say its really red (except for under some lights). Its more of a dark berry shade with gold shimmer making it a really nice warm pink that would look good on everyone. It does tingle a little but I cant see much plumping, it doesn't matter tho because I use LipFusion for that anyway. This is my first purchase from TheBalm but wont be my last. I want to get more glosses because they all smell so great.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2007 2:07:00 AM More reviews by sephoradotcom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this product. it gave my lips a little tingle, and made it look fuller. it's way cheaper than lip fusion yet just as effective. i tried on many thebalm colors, yet this one was the best. it gave me a sheer red/pink tint. i will def buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2006 8:52:00 PM More reviews by jaylb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this gloss. It is a very pretty reddish color, with a berry tint, and also gold shimmer. It lasts a fairly good time for a gloss, and makes my lips very smooth. I really can't tell that is plumps much, but I really only bought it for the color. I love the scent, just like a cherry coke!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2006 9:17:00 PM More reviews by TouchOfPink

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A beautiful sienna-red, plum color. I have light, warm skin and it looks fabulous on me. I'd imagine it wouldn't be so beautiful on a cool-toned, person, though. The smell is also really nice -- like cherry soda.