July 29, 2014 | 1698 users online

Lip Gloss - Philosophy - Candy Cane lip shine

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2014 12:47:00 PM More reviews by anpage

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this in a Lip Shine set and I'm not disappointed. It's not my favorite of the bunch, but it serves its purpose, which is to give my lips some shine and moisture throughout the day when wearing lipstick and my lips start to feeling dry, only I still have enough color on to not have to apply more lipstick at the moment. I put this on instead over the color and it really does moisturize the lips. Sometimes, I wonder should I use this as a lip balm. One thing that I don't like is the fact that out of all lip shines I've had, this one smells like a candy cane but doesn't have a taste to it. All the others one smelled and tasted. There's plenty of the peppermint, but no taste whatsoever. Oh well. It still does its job.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2010 7:05:00 PM More reviews by DivineSage

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a very thick, shiny lip gloss. I absolutely love Philosophy lip shine, it makes your lips so glossy and stays on all day. This one smells just like candy canes, as the name suggests. It's a crisp peppermint scent. The gloss itself is clear, so I like to wear it over lipstick or a colored gloss, or even just by itself when I want some shine. I definitely recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2009 1:13:00 AM More reviews by xcourtney3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best lipgloss I've ever used, my favorite. I love the smell and tasted. It's kind of sticky, but I like it. It's clear and shiny. Can't wait to purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2009 1:18:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

I got this about a yr ago and I love this clear minty gloss!!! Long lasting and I just love the mintyness!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2008 6:39:00 PM More reviews by Janlynn32

I just tried this lip shine about a month ago, and I have to say that it is one of my favorite lip products. I wore it to bed one night. The smell and taste were great- just like a candy cane- and I woke up with just the slighteset trace of it still on (which I could not believe)!! It has great staying power, and since I have started applying it everyday, I have not had chapped, dry lips all winter, which has NEVER happened before.
My favorite way to wear it is UNDER my regular lipstick or even gloss. I makes the color last longer, keeps my lips moist, and gives the lip colr the most beautiful, subtle, luminous sheen (not shine). I hope it's just a seasonal thing and jas not been discontined.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2008 2:24:00 PM More reviews by oceanmist27

Fabulous lip gloss! I love the candy cane line because it smells soooooo good!!! Especially the lip gloss. It leaves a nice minty shine on your lips. It isn't sticky, and since it is clear, you can wear it over any lipstick or gloss.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2007 10:36:00 PM More reviews by shellbell090702

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Totally cute and a great clear gloss. It's not sticky and it makes my lips all plumpy. I will wear this over my lipglasses to make them shinier. I bought this at Sephora because I needed to only spend a few more bucks to get a gift, so I just grabbed Candy Cane lg because I knew I couldn't go wrong with a clear gloss, and I love Philosophy anyway. I'm glad I grabbed this. Great for an everyday look.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2007 9:51:00 PM More reviews by settodestruct

I love this product. However, I like most of philosophy's lip shine. It's not sticky like other lip products i've tried in the past. It taste and smells perfect and i'd use this product year round if I could!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2007 4:31:00 PM More reviews by stmcdm

Love the flavour, love the slant tip applicator, and love the cooling sensation. Great gloss. The only philosophy gloss other than melon daiquiri that I can stand; The rest smell horrible

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2007 5:21:00 PM More reviews by Faithersk

I, too, don't care for the slant tip applicator, but the product is worth it. It's not at all sticky (compared to L'Oreal colour juice and MAC) and lasts a long time. The smell is festive for the holidays, tastes great and tingles very slightly. Would def. buy again!!