Philosophy Candy Cane lip shine

4.3

on 3/12/2015 11:29:00 AM

I noticed a lot of people saying this gloss isn't sticky but I find it REALLY sticky. I love love love the peppermint smell. I would only wear this over a color because on it's own it looks a little too glossy on me....if you know what I mean.

on 1/25/2010 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a very thick, shiny lip gloss. I absolutely love Philosophy lip shine, it makes your lips so glossy and stays on all day. This one smells just like candy canes, as the name suggests. It's a crisp peppermint scent. The gloss itself is clear, so I like to wear it over lipstick or a colored gloss, or even just by itself when I want some shine. I definitely recommend it!

on 10/7/2009 1:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is the best lipgloss I've ever used, my favorite. I love the smell and tasted. It's kind of sticky, but I like it. It's clear and shiny. Can't wait to purchase again.

on 1/15/2009 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I got this about a yr ago and I love this clear minty gloss!!! Long lasting and I just love the mintyness!!!!

on 4/10/2008 6:39:00 PM

I just tried this lip shine about a month ago, and I have to say that it is one of my favorite lip products. I wore it to bed one night. The smell and taste were great- just like a candy cane- and I woke up with just the slighteset trace of it still on (which I could not believe)!! It has great staying power, and since I have started applying it everyday, I have not had chapped, dry lips all winter, which has NEVER happened before.
My favorite way to wear it is UNDER my regular lipstick or even gloss. I makes the color last longer, keeps my lips moist, and gives the lip colr the most beautiful, subtle, luminous sheen (not shine). I hope it's just a seasonal thing and jas not been discontined.

on 2/14/2008 2:24:00 PM

Fabulous lip gloss! I love the candy cane line because it smells soooooo good!!! Especially the lip gloss. It leaves a nice minty shine on your lips. It isn't sticky, and since it is clear, you can wear it over any lipstick or gloss.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Totally cute and a great clear gloss. It's not sticky and it makes my lips all plumpy. I will wear this over my lipglasses to make them shinier. I bought this at Sephora because I needed to only spend a few more bucks to get a gift, so I just grabbed Candy Cane lg because I knew I couldn't go wrong with a clear gloss, and I love Philosophy anyway. I'm glad I grabbed this. Great for an everyday look.

on 12/14/2007 9:51:00 PM

I love this product. However, I like most of philosophy's lip shine. It's not sticky like other lip products i've tried in the past. It taste and smells perfect and i'd use this product year round if I could!

on 12/9/2007 4:31:00 PM

Love the flavour, love the slant tip applicator, and love the cooling sensation. Great gloss. The only philosophy gloss other than melon daiquiri that I can stand; The rest smell horrible

on 11/24/2007 5:21:00 PM

I, too, don't care for the slant tip applicator, but the product is worth it. It's not at all sticky (compared to L'Oreal colour juice and MAC) and lasts a long time. The smell is festive for the holidays, tastes great and tingles very slightly. Would def. buy again!!

Popular Lip Glosses