November 28, 2014 | 1879 users online

Eye Shadow - The Body Shop - Eye Color Trio - 02 Midnight Blue

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2007 12:10:00 PM More reviews by zhenya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I picked this up during the massive online sale for $1, which I don't regret, but I definitely wouldn't have paid full price for this eyeshadow. The colors are really pretty in the pan, but they don't really translate to anything special on the lids -- they're shimmery but don't have a lot of dimension. The pigmentation is decent and the white color makes a great highlighter, though the light blue sheers out to a blah silver and the dark blue is a boring navy and not as densely pigmented as I had hoped.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2007 9:58:00 PM More reviews by verybecca

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this for $1 at the big sale in Jan of 2007 and it is gorge! I had seen it a few months ago and thought it was pretty and then I got WnW Sapphires Trio which is also fabulous but I think I like this a little better on me. It's highly pigmented and the texture is great. Best $1 I have ever spent!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2006 10:56:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I adore the dark blue in this compact. It's shimmery and rich and highly pigmented, but there's only a little bit, and the other two colors are way too light: one is white, and the other is baby blue--both are very shimmery. The compact itself is very nice, but has no mirror which is kind of a gyp considering this costs $18.50. I just wish this came in deeper colors.