October 2, 2014 | 1863 users online

Lip Treatments - Carmex - Strawberry Click Stick

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2014 3:23:00 AM More reviews by Gamze88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Holy grail of lip balms. My lips crack and bleed unless I keep them moisturised at all times and this is perfect because it's a waxy balm which means it stays on for hours unlike other ones I've tried (Nivea, Blistex etc). The smell is also great.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2014 5:13:00 PM More reviews by cboylove

HG lip balm! I love all the new Carmex products with sunscreen since they all offer broad spectrum protection. This stuff is thick and waxy and it last for a long time. I love reapplying because it smells really good. The only con is that you can't stop using it or else your lips will peel and dry out. It doesn't matter for me because I always reapply a million times a day. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2014 9:19:00 AM More reviews by asdfghjklrachel

This is my HG lip balm. I always have one I'm my pocket or purse wherever I go I just couldn't go anywhere without it. I have dry prone lips even though where I live is humid and nowhere near dry. This lip balm works wonder and I love love love the smell and flavor. Since where I live doesn't sell these I always buy 5 or more to take back with me whenever I am in Australia which is all the time. The texture is really creamy unlike some waxy lip smackers, it also means I don't have to reapply as often. It revives your lips a bit and make your lips healthy pink. It has not much shine to it and doesn't have a white cast like blistex. This is so much better than my Clarins one. I am a lip balm junkie I just buy whatever lip balm that seems amazing but this packaging doesn't attract me at as it seems cheap I don't like the yellow and red. But the product works wonder so I will continue to purchase this unless I find something even better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2014 2:17:00 AM More reviews by larosedechanel

This one of the best & most moisturizing lip products you can use. I actually had Strawberry Carmex for more than two years, unopened; recently, because I misplaced my go to lip treatment, I grabbed this & gave it a try. It surprisingly is now what I put on overnight to keep my lips moisturized throughout the day. I put it on heavily before I go to sleep & by the time I get up in the morning, the dry/dead skin is coming off my lips. It does a great job of relieving dry, chapped lips. What I also like is that if you choose not to wipe it off, it can also double as a lip gloss. It leaves a natural, subtle shine.

It's surprisingly long-lasting! If I put this on overnight & don't wipe it off in the morning, I can wear it throughout my classes... no reapplication required. I really appreciate the high sun protection (15) too. The formula is smooth & doesn't cake up on my lips. Aside from the shine, you can't tell you have any product on your lips - no waxy buildup. A lot of other reviews say this smells good, but I honestly think it just smells like Carmex. The strawberry scent is barely there; I say 80% normal Carmex, 20% fruit flavor.

For as well as this works & as inexpensive as it is, I recommend & will be buying it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2013 8:40:00 PM More reviews by teenofchrist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I always strayed away from Carmex I thought it was just cheap and average. I always used high end lip balms. Today I was just cleaning my room and I saw my sister's Carmex and I have been on the lookout for a new lip balm so I decided to try it out figuring it would be terrible but I'm a huge fan of it! It keeps my lips super moisturized all day! I have super dry lips and now my lips are never dry because of Carmex and it's super affordable! I apply alittle bit of Carmex before I apply my lipstick everyday :) LOVE LOVE IT HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2013 8:39:00 AM More reviews by tuttifruti

A lot of lip balms make empty promises, but Carmex WORKS. Once you go Carmex, you'll never go back to your previous lip balm! I just generally prefer Strawberry flavors/scented things over Cherry ones, but I bet the Cherry counterpart works just as awesome. Might try the tube next time!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2013 11:27:00 PM More reviews by electricbubblewrap

Was hesitant to try this at first. I'm a big Carmex fan and having tried so many lip balms, I've always gone back to my pot of Carmex because it works and it works fast.

I noticed the ingredients in the original pot and the various sticks and tube versions were different so I didn't want to stray because I was afraid the other versions wouldn't work the same. I was totally wrong. I decided to try the strawberry stick after I ran out of Carmex and it works exactly the same, only way more convenient since now I don't have to get it under my fingernails from digging out of a pot, and this one has SPF.

As for the strawberry part - I didn't really notice it. To me, it's still a very menthol scented/flavored product, but I don't really care about that.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2013 4:24:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not a fan of the taste and scent, but this product works. It keeps my lips moisturized for a long time and leaves a nice, glossy sheen. I prefer this to the Carmex in the pot because I hate using my fingers. My HG used to be Burt bee's peppermint Chapstick but this one glides on more smoothly and isn't as hard or waxy like the Burt bee's one. Def would repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2012 8:32:00 PM More reviews by LipGlossAndCookies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

this is so cool! its smells great and keeps your lips looking and feeling great!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2012 10:23:00 PM More reviews by zebraa11

This is my favorite chapstick this season. I bought it for SO cheap, and it works incredibly well for me. The scent is amazing, and it leaves a slight minty, tingling feeling on your lips, which i quite like. It's not too greasy and runny, but not too sticky either. I think it's a well rounded chapstick. 5 Lippies overall (: