July 25, 2014 | 1811 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Volume Boost - Screamer

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2013 3:53:00 AM More reviews by jannemarissa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Rimmel Screamer is my HG Red. I'm on my third tube. On my NC43.5 skin, this colour is an amazing bluish/pinky red and the finish just makes it pop. Absolutely gorgeous. My only complaint (and not even this can make me remove a lippie) is that it wears off quickly and you will need a couple of coats to give it decent lasting power.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2012 7:08:00 AM More reviews by jannemarissa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2008 4:54:00 AM More reviews by ParisFan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Fabulous colour, fabulous name!!! LOL! Some people say it's a fuschia, but on me it's a deep red. Gorgeous. Didn't notice any noticeable plumping effects and the stinging is slight, although I love that sensation anyway. Masochistic? Moi?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2007 10:00:00 AM More reviews by mskilicious

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this in error - I wanted Scream, but saw Screamer on sale and snapped it up.
This is not a red lipstick - it's very definitely fuschia, bright and bold. Lasting power is good, texture is fine, no concerns there, but this wasn't the colour I wanted. The bullet looks red but on it's a different story. If you're looking for a hot fuschia, this is your colour and it's up for swap. If you're looking for red, try Scream.
Rimmel ls are so cheap I can take this one on the chin. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2007 4:40:00 PM More reviews by lucyboo

not for the faint hearted, but sucha fabulous happy colour! on me this is a great hot fuschia! i think it's a hot pink thought someone did comment on me red lips once. anyway, a nice creamy lipstick that seems to stay on well during the day. tingles a little when i first apply it, in a harmless cure gimmicky way. a gorgeous clear fuchsia, great with loads of black mascara and a big smile!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2006 6:26:00 PM More reviews by fatcat1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Perfect red for my complection. A bit dark, but I can use it with the Clear also. Didn't have much tingle, even after a few minutes. Didnt see a Lip plumping effect either. Giving the "3" rating because I like the color only. I would only buy again for color, not for "volumizing" of lips. Maybe its just me. Hope this helps!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2006 11:55:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a nice red at a good price. Didn't notice any plumping effects though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2006 3:09:00 PM More reviews by cyber_showgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Cherry-red lipstick with a nice price and a nice creamy consistency.

Has a tingley "plumping" formula which verges on actually being uncomfortably stinging, but does seem to give an ever-so-slight pout increase to the lip.... though I doubt the unpleasant sting is worth it as the volume boost is ever so slight.

Not sure I'd buy again because I'm so in love with Mac reds, but this is a decent, drugstore priced red with lots of pigment and a nice finish for the money. continued >>

rated 2 of 5 on 12/17/2005 10:00:00 AM More reviews by sinful_thinking

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Screamer is a more of a pink shade even though it looks red in the tube. I don't mind a light pink gloss but this shade of pink is far too bright for me. I prefer brighter colors on my eyes. If you want a pinkish red then you may like this.