April 23, 2014 | 1874 users online

Lipstick - L'Oreal - Colour Riche Lipstick -- Buttoned-Up Red 336

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2008 12:21:00 AM More reviews by sray61

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous. I bought this at a closeout makeup retailer. It's very sexy in a noire moviestar kind of way--matte, blue-based, but just a touch of brown (really, just the teeniest bit to cut the brightness of a normal red and make it classy as hell).

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2007 11:57:00 PM More reviews by thepuckjdw

This is the best red lipstick I've ever found for my skintone, it's perfect matte red, creamy and smooth, with the added bonus of being the exact color to make my teeth look SUPER white! Too bad was limited edition!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2006 10:29:00 AM More reviews by Tigerlilli0

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Great lipstick. It is a true red no berry, plum or orange undertones just pure, true, unadulterated red. True red is really hard to find. It striking but not too bright and even though it's creamy it's also matte. It doesn't bleed either. I soooo sorry it's limited edition. It's become a staple for me.
I'm all raves about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2006 3:52:00 PM More reviews by Jenniferla32

Thanks for reviewing this, ladies! Just bought it ($6) and all I can say is "WOW!" I actually like this better than my Red Lizard and Ruby Woo! THIS is the red I was looking for! A tiny bit of brown thrown in for a red/brick look, yet still a true red. Matte formula is tiny bit odd feeling, but it's soo worth it. Haven't worn L'Oreal l/s in awhile, but I LOVE this one and am defintely passing the word on!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2006 3:24:00 PM More reviews by Seonagh

Huge rave for this limited edition shade. It is creamy and smooth yet matte. The shade is really really wearable with a little bit of a brown undertone to it that makes it just bricky enough to make it easy to wear with any make up look/hair color. Still it is a true red, not a brown or a burgundy at all but a gutsy red that makes you want to break out the black gloves and a martini. Fabulous. It is so good I don't even mind the L'Oreal stench er uh fragrance (why oh why do they DO that to their l/s argh)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2006 1:44:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This one is Limited Edition as well. This is a blue-based deep red. Opaque and rich and creamy. Get it while you can!