Rimmel Lasting Finish - Provocative Nude

on 10/20/2007 6:58:00 PM

best drugstore nude-colored lipstick ever !! my lips r rather pigmented and this color actually shows up, and with the slight shimmer in it it keeps the color from looking muddy.this is perfect to pair with smokey eyes. and it lasts longer that the other lipsticks i have, i would buy this again but lipsticks last a long time for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Rimmel's Nude Collection this fall IMO was one of the best collection of nude products to hit the drugstore in a long time. It really reminded me of something I was more likely to find in the department store.

*Editing this review, I'm an idiot and reviewed the wrong shade. But now I have the right one! Anyways, I love this and was half tempted to buy a back up but really can't remember the last time I used up a lipstick. I love this color. It is a gorgeous slightly warm pale peachy pink that gives me a beautiful natural nude lip. The formula is great, glides on smoothly and feels very moisturizing. The scent reminds me of some sort of candy.

This is pigmented enough to create a nude pink lip on my pigmented lips and once it starts to fade, it fades nicely. In the world of nude pink-peach lippies, this is a winner.

To view a pic of this product on my lips, click continue

continued >>

on 9/25/2006 11:52:00 PM

This is one of the four newest releases from the Lasting Finish line. Provocative nude is a pinkish nude with a subtle shimmer. The slight shimmer gives an added dimension so that this nude is not a flat matte nude. The pink is a neutral one, in my opinion. This looks so much better on me than Airy Fairy. This applies somewhat sheer and feels moisturizing - it reminds me of a MAC Lustre.

I don't know if this and the three other new releases are LE or not. Definitely worth getting. I was able to get this at a sale price of $3.99.

Recommended for Medium Skin